Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Two-Timing Negotiation

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu two-timing refers to when someone cheat or otherwise have a relationship without the consent of their partner. In the words of almighty google: two-time /ˈtuːtʌɪm/ - deceive or be unfaithful to (a lover or spouse).
Asking for consent and still calling it two-timing is weird in the first place, but not unheard of. It could still be called (but normally wouldnt) two-timing if you have a mistress/a habit to visit a bath house (thanks kingdom come for teaching me this euphemism), even if your partner is aware of (and agreed to) it, simply because the other girl is not considered a proper partner. You would mostly see this unusual case in rich or noble families, who married for more political reasons. Sometimes with contracts to ensure that it is kept on-the-low, hush hush (So they don't get shamed in society as a man/woman who can't please their partner).

As an opposing thing to two-timing, there are polyamorous/open relationships, and iirc there was even a phrase specifically for ones where several ppl were mutually in love (which with her reaction to the girl could end up the case here), causing a literal love triangle (hurr durr).

Fed-Kun's army
u dont need to think it will become somewhat unwholesome just look at the author, i still love all of his job the comedy always hit on spot thank you for translating it :)
u just dont have to take the manga seriously and enjoy the awesome art and comedy

ivv

Dex-chan lover
ha.haha.ha.
just choose dammit.
you're too greedy...
and too easy..
if another cute girls appears, you'll get the BOAT ROUTE

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
Rather than two-timing or a threesome, couldn't this just a polycule?

Double-page supporter
thinking about it, most of my complaints would be gone if the guy knew the new girl before she confessed and liked her already. Her confessing and him just all of a sudden loving her and wanting to go out with her along side his gf just seems so shallow.

So I agree, she (Girlfriend) said she would date her, too so why doesn't she accept and date each other.

Lulwut
Are there any decent manga with a poly-amorous relationship in them?

And I thought Aho Girl had an idiot who did lots of screaming. If this were any other mangaka it would be dumb. He's feeling more and more like Yoshiko in every one of his speech bubbles. I doubt he's going to be called a monkey like Yoshiko was, but it's too early to know.

Going with the harem ending from the start, skip all the relationship progress. Because nobody is willing to sit through a nightmarish pool of slow progress that harem manga sometimes do. I'm pretty sure two-timing can't be considered being faithful no matter how you try, but he's definitely determined on breaking logic. It's definitely clear which character is portraying Yoshiko and who's portraying Akkun.

@teddeh for me, it's not a problem he falls in love with her so fast. After all, she has a lot of good qualities and is enough in love with him to agree to be the second woman.
The real problem is the fact that she's so in love with him in the first place without even being sure of his name.
Other than that, the manga is pretty enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
MC said all that and he didn't die?
There might be hope in this two-timing business after all.

Double-page supporter
I mean ... it's not two-timing if everyone involved agrees to it?

Users who are viewing this thread