Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Nagisa's Feelings

Dex-chan lover
i think this is they are the product from character of "Aho Girl"
What makes we think it only end on Two-Timing?
maybe in the way we'll se Five-Timing :)

This feels like they all are just stacking bad decisions up one after another,but maybe there will be order in all this chaos

Dex-chan lover
You know, Saki keeps saying she has sexual urges towards Nagisa and she wants to be the one to date her but so far the thought hasn't crossed her mind to just do it.

She shoots down the threesome and only thinks about each girl individually dating our boy, despite constantly voicing her attraction to Nagisa.

I swear if we end this with a comedic "they became lesbians and left him behind" I might be salty.

Double-page supporter
Considering Saki literally just suppressed all of her memories I can't help but feel this was a terrible terrible event

Dex-chan lover
Lmao basic poor bitches ain’t got FaceID yet (doesn’t work with your eyes closed)

Dex-chan lover
This comedy works so well I can't believe this is rated below 8/10

Dex-chan lover
Saki be thirsty af, apparently. She really should just consider the threesome option. Maybe her search history will end up with results such as "how to have sex with a girl" or "how to have sex with a girl and a boy at the same time" afterwards.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I like how she comes off as thirsty even though that would be completely normal thing to google for a girl her age

Users who are viewing this thread