Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - I Don’t Want to Be Abandoned

Aggregator gang
Um...worries about him leaving her for Nagisa...so proceeds to panic and leave on her own...leaving them alone, together. Yeah...you're kinda working against yourself, there, Saki... :/

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow I realy want to now who the stupiest one is here...but congratulation there are only winners...or losers depends on your liking.....

This chapter got me invested in this manga now. I'm really starting to like it, hopefully it doesn't depreciate in quality.

Dex-chan lover
This must have made for an interesting talk with her family.
"Saki, why did you come back? DId something happen?"
"N-No, I'm alright."
"Come on, sweetie. You can tell us. Did your boyfriend do something to you?"
"...he didn't do anything."
"He definitely did, didn't he? I knew I couldn't trust him!"
"I'm telling you he did nothing!"
"Then why are you crying?!"
"Because he did nothing, didn't you hear me?!?"
"...uh?"
"...uh?"

Banned
Damn this page is so relatable
e10.png

Aggregator gang
Nagisa and Saki. I can't really say which one is cuter because both of them are adorable.

Dex-chan lover
You can love boobs and also prefer them small. That's mutually exclusive. Small boobs are a type of boobs.

Flat is justice.

Double-page supporter
This chapter was immensely improved by music. I was listening to one of my playlists and as Saki realizes she's been doing nothing and starts freaking out the DOOM theme started playing.

This is the main reason polygamy is difficult to make work. The wives will often not get along or will feel like the other wife is more loved than they are. Look at the story of Jacob in the bible. His wives were sisters and they were always in competition for their husband's affection.

I once talked with a guy from Nigeria about how polygamy works in his country (his father had 2 wives as well). He told me that there must be a polygamy clause written into the marriage contract otherwise it's still illegal. Thus, the first wife has to know what kind of marriage she is getting into. He also told me that the first wife will often encourage her husband to get a second wife because it's a status symbol that they are wealthy enough to afford it. The second wife will usually be younger and treated sort of like a concubine who is not expected to do a lot of housework.

Users who are viewing this thread