Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - Final Battle (5)

Dex-chan lover
yeah I don't even hate her but the whole shaking her tits for subs is amazing thing is stupid, I get that hardwork and determination reigns supreme in weeabooland but this is really pushing it. We need to do away with the 15 "final battle but for real this time" bullshit and get on with the shino "it went in" jokes.
Hey, at least Mirika seems like she actually did challenging stuff (with cheesecake!) while being a high schooler.
It's kinda stupid, but what else the author gonna do, he has written himself into a corner by making Mirika stubborn about it... and I guess why "I want to solo the male main character" girls rarely exist in harem series, at least when played a bit more seriously when it comes to being romantically together.

There are really only four real ways for this to end:
  • Naoya with the three-girl harem and Mirika gets dumped. Most obvious, likely, and satisfying choice after all that happened. Blame yourself Mirika for being stubborn and/or being unlucky by being a romantic interest in a harem series.
  • They all get together, Mirika stops being stubborn about being the only girl. 2nd most likely what's gonna happen.
  • Mirika gets chosen somehow, dumping the three girls. Never gonna happen, and if it does it's literally wasting 3/4 of the whole series.
  • Naoya dumps them all because of guilt. Lol, nah. I'll actually be less mad with this than if Mirika becomes sole girl if it happens because of the audacity/stupidity of it.

Group Leader
REJECT HER!
It doesn't matter how good of an entertainer she is, she is a terrible person who invades people's properties, drugs and kidnaps people, tries to sabotage their relationship because you're not paying attention exclusively to her and now is trying to win you over by showing how much attention she can garner from others.

This is not the mark of a good partner for dating, this is the marker of an attention whore and a criminal!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we REALLY didn't need another cliff hanger here, especially not at that point. At least give us the yes or no, then cut to black.

Double-page supporter
next chapter: Mirika's POV and another cliffhanger for the answer..........

Dex-chan lover
More than fearing Naoya's choice, I fear the possibility of this manga ending. I hope this continues for a bit more after this arc.

Mirika is far and away the worst girl in this. God I hope the manga doesn’t end on this arc. I want to see more of the actually fun characters

Users who are viewing this thread