Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 16 Ch. 139 - Final Battle (7)

Dex-chan lover
Well there goes all those subs you worked hard for.
AFAIK Japanese take their parasocial relationships very seriously.
Parasocial relationships are completely unhealthy. Only ones aimed at fictional characters are kind of okay; ones that have real people as a target just lead to all kinds of suffering.

Dex-chan lover
MC comes back emotionally defeated and expecting to get grilled by the other 3. And what happened? Did you guys see those other 3 girls? Did you? And still, Mirika is best? Really?

i just had this sudden image in my mind of mirika singing Never Gonna Give You Up to mukai
Would pay 5 actual dollars to see author Rickroll the audience. Lets do this.

Dex-chan lover
Man get the fuck outta here already, I don't to look at your stupid mug again even if you are crying

Dex-chan lover
Well there goes all those subs you worked hard for.
AFAIK Japanese take their parasocial relationships very seriously.
Nope thats the toxic poison that is, the youtuber/streamer/instamodel. In general, any girl selling herself on the internet then gets outed as having a relationship is gonna tank hard. Don't matter what country, look at Amouranxx's hobag self. Soon as she got outed as being married, her subs tanked, then she had to play domestic victim, divorce her husband, then double down on cleavage photos to claw her way back. The whole industry is disgusting.

MD@Home
Okay, Mirika, on one hand I do admire your persistence, but on the other hand you really, really, really don't know when to quit.

Dex-chan lover
Let see how the author gonna turn this 1 hour left into Final Battle 8 9 10 11 12
Miyajima be like :

"Eh, baby number my dear friend, I did a 30 chapters about final to make another 30 chapters for flashbacks of final to make another 30 chapters for ending the final to then don't remember what I wrote so I was like let's just restart and make another 300 chapters"

Dex-chan lover
What I wouldn't do to have a girl that devoted and caring in my life. Damn you Mukai. You say you love her, but take the time to actually look at her. She has tried harder than anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Each chapter dumber than the last. When will this arc ever going to end :(, I hate drama on romcom so much.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, this keeps pretending to be a dramatic series and I'm not sure if it actually switched to being one or if it's still the gag comedy I think I'm reading.

Fed-Kun's army
Now she's bringing her massive audience into her personal drama. Definitely something a well adjusted and totally-not-unhinged individual would do.

Fed-Kun's army
there is nothing to say, in the end she will accept everything and end up as her 4th girlfriend.
I bet they will try to make her the one who always wants to have him all to herself, I bet that after she accepts this she will try to sleep alone with her or already try to kiss him and every time she organizes a date for everyone it will always be at a time or place that is inopportune for the others and he will get mad at her and she seeks to make things better by keeping everyone together or making room for the other 3.

FF57FxEUYAE1vpV.jpg

Dex-chan lover
oh man why can't she just give up on naoya.she really should just give up on being the only one. But Mirika really is stubborn .

This is a really toxic stunt she's pulling here. Her ass is gonna get cancelled over this.

Users who are viewing this thread