Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - No Matter What You Say

IMG_20200902_213838.jpg

Dex-chan lover
welp she sealed her own destiny, she lost, she really went and shot herself on the foot

Dex-chan lover
Not only she rejected the harem and join the collection and be forgotten for the later arcs but asks to only pick her or bust.

Strong.

Also they're aware that anime girls are too easy, just be nice a bit and they fall in love hard lol

Dex-chan lover
Wow it's been a while since we have been in this Mirika arc. The other girls barely got any focus since she appeared.

RIP three-time lads. They're not going to change the title to Kanojos Soretomo Kanojo.

Dex-chan lover
She said MC can't three-timing, so four-timing is the answer.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, that was Naoya's first kiss? I must have forgotten where they mentioned they hadn't even gotten that far yet.

Kinda worried about where the author will take this, with Saki's friend spying on them and now Mirika refusing to be his third girlfriend. I feel like Saki's friend will either try to pull them apart, or somehow apply pressure to prevent any more girls from becoming girlfriends... I don't expect serious drama, what with this mangaka and all, but I'm afraid the story will go around in circles, and focus more on interpersonal clashes than on cute flirty moments like when Nagisa and Saki wore swimsuits for Naoya.

Dex-chan lover
This manga becomes trashier than I thought it would be

And so am I

And so are we, Imma right?

Dex-chan lover
Unironicaly goat if only Saki loses.

New girl’s hairstyle screams “best friend extra” not harem material

Dex-chan lover
It's not cheating if she rapes you!
Satou Kazuma's life wisdom with you!

Power Uploader
Bro just when you think this manga has cranked it up to 11, it cranks it up to 12. Thanks for translating!

Fed-Kun's army
You might think the kiss is going too far... but Saki is actually offended that Mirika elbowed Naoya's skull.

Giving your guy "love concussions" is a Saki specialty, and she ain't sharing that!

Users who are viewing this thread