Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - The Outcome of a Girl Other Than Your Girlfriend Kissing You Is...

Dex-chan lover
Mirika pretty much fast forwarded the premise by causing the two to form a united front. They’re completely fine with two-timing, it’s a given now.

Dex-chan lover
The answer is obvious, why should he pick just one when he can have a threesome. Ditch that youtuber

Group Leader
I can't believe that I both like Mirika and I want the main thruple to keep her out. The ever-expanding harem's been done to death, let this three-way stay whole and special!

Fed-Kun's army
I have a hunch in the onsen we can see the eavesdropping girl from 2 chapter before

Dex-chan lover
Maaan Saki-chan is reaaal waifu material, broke my heart see our two girls sad.

thanks for the chapter!, next our mandatory fan service chapter

Dex-chan lover
Might as well make a circle and make it a 3-way kiss
and somehow summon an alien while at it

this is probably the first time ive seen an MC handle things like this. he's way beyond a chad

Where is ur Ntr Fetish now Saki?,Depressed girlfriends tryin to reason that it was not touya's first kiss is funny af,this manga is 10/10(Mirika is def a no-no,she wouldnt allow harem route hehe( ̄3 ̄))btw its because your boobs is small saki

Aggregator gang
Nagisa and Saki are the best girls for sure after this chapter~

Also, how can you manage to make yourself bleed by hitting your head against grass? lol
Maybe there was a hidden roka.

Users who are viewing this thread