Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - The Outcome of a Girl Other Than Your Girlfriend Kissing You Is...

Dex-chan lover
@BCS sure when none of the starving babies were left to complain about it, completely believable

Naoya could film himself having a threesome and Mirika still wouldn't stop. Time to accept his role as the harem master. Looking foward to the fanservice next chapter.

This artwork is a sin, and btw first kiss is not that great guys, especially if it applies for both parties

This chapter should be fairly serious...... but why the hell I cannot stop grinning and my brain cell cannot stop contorting..... seriously something about combination of art, situation, and dialog makes this a comedic masterpiece

This manga would've been fine w/o the second girl even. Watching this dumb couple would've been more than enough fun

Uh thought we were going to build the harem protagonist I still believe you can still do it

Supporter
@Fo1wS Maybe Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo is what you're looking for?
https://mangadex.org/title/31690/do-chokkyuu-kareshi-x-kanojo

Supporter
i really love this manga.
it's got self-awareness, and it has an MC genuinely devoted to his girls, and vice-versa.

Dex-chan lover
Whew. The last chapter had me worried the manga might be going down a dramatic route, but I was mistaken. This is exactly what I wanted, a renewed focus on the main two girls.

Because even though I like Mirika a lot, with the way the author chose to handle things, it's become clear that she's at the very least a long-term project (I pray that she sees the light and accepts being a third girlfriend... I don't like her enough to agree with her replacing the main two girls, or rather, there's no way that'll happen) so let's instead have Naoya, Saki, and Nagisa take this time to deepen their forbidden romance (I love how Saki didn't even tsukkomi "I love you two!").

hiroyuki latest work after Aho girl, which i loved, jus finished reading all 26 chapters and wanted to post.

i like it....theres more character development/storyline which takes away from the gag situations but not bad. curious to see how this will change (or not) in the future.

utuber girl > other girls

Group Leader
I think the series will be the most humorous if it maintains this status quo. He is two-timing, but has to continue to fight off the third girl. If she eventually gave up and he could focus on the original two girls, that would be great, too.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of cliche Japanese date do you want?

ONSEN!

Bath episode it is then. 😎

Fed-Kun's army
What makes this so good and unique is that it's like they're a thruple. If Mirika joined in and made it a harem I don't think it would be as interesting. It's nice to see the love triangle dynamic being them two vs only Mirika. Also Saki seems to be a little bi for Nagisa cuz of what she said in earlier chapters and the comments she makes about her. When she had that ntr fetish awakening it made me think of Jerry's dad in Rick and Morty and I imagined her hiding in the closet watching them with a superman costume on

Group Leader
I just want Saki and Nagisa to get closer because they obviously care about each other, so if they could just deepen that feeling then the three of them could move from "two-timing" to a healthier poly relationship. Because right now they both consented to this relationship, but at the end of the day they would still want to be the only one if given the chance. For it to truly be healthy, they should actually want to be in that three person relationship because they care deeply about both of their partners.

Dex-chan lover
@CSmith327 Yeah, if the author makes Mirika the third girlfriend one day, he'll have to be really careful to make each girl feel like a "girlfriend" who has an individual emotional connection to Naoya, is always included, and genuinely acknowledges the other two. Which takes a lot more pages to characterize. Not saying it's impossible though. For example, the light novel Campione genuinely gives off the feeling that all 4 girls have feelings for the MC yet acknowledge each other's existence, to the point they even have a 5-person kissing orgy in one volume.

Awesome! Finally a break from Mirika and we're back to the main three.

A really, really, really understand the point of an onsen date from an ecchi standpoint but from the character's standpoint why would you want to go on a date somewhere that you'll be separated for the primary activity? It's not like they're mentally prepared for co-ed bathing. Seems like a poor choice, not that I'm complaining.

Fed-Kun's army
Alrighty! Onsen trip and first kiss! I'm getting fucking hyped!

And it seems Not a Happy Camper ain't tagging along, which I'm NOT crying over.

Users who are viewing this thread