Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - What Naoya is to Nagisa

Dex-chan lover
Wow. That's actually a really good backstory, and though it probably wouldn't happen in real life exactly like that, I can see why someone who was so focused on persistence would be drawn to him and his struggles.

At this rate Saki is actually the worst of the bunch as the generic tsundere, though

@FoeJusty So she's Frisk?

Dex-chan lover
This was... surprisingly good.
Still weird background, but good.

Dex-chan lover
;__;

The crazy thing is, it’s not a usual series where we find out a background like this and can feel really bad for them. Rather, she IS going out with him after all so she did succeed and that pleases me... even if it’s a scummy polygamous relationship.

Dex-chan lover
This backstory was better than I expected. I didn't care much about Nagisa before but this does makes her way more likeable.

Hopefully Saki also gets some more chapters focusing on her because she is kinda getting left behind on the likeability scale.

Dex-chan lover
Man all the girls in this manga are so great but Minase is rising above them all.

I just want a harem ending so they are all happy to an extent.

Fed-Kun's army
Did the credit say something about wanting a japanese to english translator?

Group Leader
@CyBerK I didn't take time to fully check every character, but yes, they're looking for translators.
募集中!
日本語を英語に翻訳できる方を募集しています。ネイテイブ並みの英語力と日本語能力検定試験2級並みの日本語力の両方を持ち合わせている方、ぜひご応募ください。詳細は下記のリンクをご覧ください。

I really like this chapter! It was great seeing Nagisa's backstory!!!

@Tamerlane I'm guessing we'll get her backstory eventually too...

Users who are viewing this thread