Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Nagisa Is Also His Girlfriend

@mase_aga fourth timing kinda doesn't have a good ring to it, it's much better to call it harem since it became 4 which fulfill the requirement for it to be called a harem (3 or more is the requirement)....

Group Leader
I hope they accept each other at some point. It does look like they're moving in that direction.
Right now it's kinda unhealthy but I want them to pull off the healthy poly relationship that I've always wanted to see in manga. Sure, many manga have harem endings, but almost all that do have some sort of underlying jealousy among the girls, and that will never work out. I've yet to find a manga that has a poly end where the characters are both well-developed and not only not jealous of one another, but actually enjoy the other's company.

Dex-chan lover
I like that this is a consistently high quality manga. A HAREM manga at that, Good on you author.

Fed-Kun's army
SakiSaki's friend joining the harem at some point? She's actually really cute if you don't mind the flatlands under her shirt. Of course, right now she's freaking out and will probably try to split them up for "decency" sake over the next half dozen chapters.

Dex-chan lover
OH THOSE SMILES, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT YOO!

Glad that's now resolved, sure we are back with the day-to-day problems of the two-timing, the shark girl in the middle and now Saki friend in the picture, I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks for the chapter as always

Users who are viewing this thread