Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Nagisa Is Also His Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that this doesn't end up with an open ending like the author's last manga. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
That pacing at the end was weird. Felt like this was gonna end for a moment or something with them skipping all those scenes at once.

@Acolytus

Well, seems you aren't alone.

Everything ok except one thing how can they brush off saki's friend easyly she wants to help and in the end that kind of treatment for her. im angry

Contributor
What beautiful friendship between two women knowingly dating the same guy.

rockclap.gif

Aggregator gang
How do I have this kind of relationship?
@Mehmett
They can probably because she is being blackmailed and maybe she decided to support Saki's decision.

Dex-chan lover
It's surprisingly wholesome, but I still want the other girl to end up dating them

Aggregator gang
>Putting TL needed ad in Japanese to filter the moonrune readers

Big brain move

I got scared for a moment and thought this got axed lol, glad to know its gonna continue! for some reason despite its... very controversial theme it is unexpectedly freaking wholesome, way more wholesome than manga that plays safe lol, then again could be because Hiroyuki's good with his character expressions, thoughts and how Nagisa is such a cutie.
NGL tho, Saki is slightly showing some bi tendencies, I know this is normal for gags sake but what if... she actually ends up liking Nagisa on the same level as Naoya, then their 3 way relationship will def last and my boi Naoya gets his 3-some dream!

Everything ok except one thing how can they brush off saki's friend easyly she wants to help and in the end that kind of treatment for her. im angry
In defense of the dating trio... the fact that they're in a poly relationship is ultimately none of Saki's friend's business. She hasn't considered what her friend actually thinks about the situation, so she's getting really close to trying to impose what she herself believes is "correct" onto all of them. Which—while it's coming from a position of meaning well—is ultimately misguided and actually a shitty thing to do.

Dex-chan lover
I love this new age of harem romcoms.
This, 100Kanojo and Katagirisan are pretty damn entertaining

Dex-chan lover
Wow, he actually thought about it that much from the start, consequences and all? Never thought he had the brain cells for it.

Cute little montage at the end, though. Nagisa isn't holding back so much anymore.

It might not be the right path but for sure it is the bestest path lol.

Users who are viewing this thread