Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Nagisa Is Also His Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Taking a bath together with him blindfolded, lmao.

And that "epilogue line" bothers me on a spiritual level. "Even if it's not the right path, the three of them can surely be happy". If it's the path that makes them ALL HAPPY and they HURT NOBODY, isn't by definition THE RIGHT PATH?
Screw society.

@Tatherwood
Theres a reason why the most common society is polygamy and thats cuz of finance lol. You think a normal dude can support two families at the same time?

Wait no 2 isnt his limit xD

Dex-chan lover
@Alphazet I think you make several mistakes in your comment, so I'm gonna answer off what I THINK you were trying to say...
Either that, or I just plain didn't understand you, so I apologize and ask you to rephrase.
"Theres a reason why the most common society is polygamy and thats cuz of finance". I think you meant "monogamy" here. And I'd argue the point, I'm not sure "finance" is "the" reason. There's definitely a religious factor too.

Also. "You think a normal dude can support two families at the same time?".

First of all, when do you think you're living? You think ONE PERSON can support a family alone? 50 years ago, sure. Homer Simpson supports a family of 5 on his own (though the house is already paid cause it was grandpa's, but whatever). But today? I don't know where you live, but over here in Spain there is just NO WAY that a single person can pay for 2, let alone 3.
The point of the matter here is that the "third person" also includes a baby (which, mind you, is more expensive than a second girlfriend). Are you saying, then, that having babies is the wrong path?

Second. That comment is really sexist. I'd expect it in Japan, but if we wanna have a serious discussion here we can't have that. Why do you think it's the GUY'S obligation to work and support the girl(s)? While they do what? Stay at home and clean? Can't he be a househusband and the girl work?

Idk, I don't think I follow your point with your reply. There's 3 of them, they agree to the relationship, and "they can surely be happy". How is it the wrong path?

@Tatherwood
I didn't notice he was blindfolded before lol
What's the point of blindfolding him anyway, both of the girls have robes on.

Dex-chan lover
@kcdy Japanese culture/trope. Even if they're robed, they're in the bath, and the robe doesn't really "cover all" (I guess? They did jump into the home bath in swimsuits while he was naked, but eh).
Thing is, they're "shy", so...yeah... 😅

@Alphazet also being a Polygamy couple could be economically easier.

If you're three people who all have jobs, even if we assume Nagisa works part-time and is a Housewife the rest of the time, you'll have that much more income.

man that turned wholesome real quick, I'm catching the feels for a rom-com gag manga, author-san you are truly incredible.

MC is based, way too based and just as good if not better than most of the current harem kings. What a magnificent time to be alive.

I have this feeling that something happened to the mc on his past. It probably involves his fear of heights and how expressive he is.

Users who are viewing this thread