Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - I'll Live With You!

Group Leader
bless this man's soul for desperately trying to keep the number of girls at 2 lol forsenCD

man i can tell hella people are probably gonna hate on naoya when he rejects shino even tho the rejection is gonna be completely understandable

what's her name again? she left such a little impression that i don't remember

Not that i want to complain or anything, but i hoped for a bit more of a reaction from Shino when Vlog-Girl openly admitted his love for Naoya. Like freeking out that he has yet another girl waiting for him. Or maybe even beeing impressed by seeing his good intentions, since rejecting Vlog-Girl shows he isnt going for the harem route just for the sake of it and is serious about the other two.

Poor the yellow hair girl, she's maybe a little bit annoying, but the prove of her love is real and the mc just give a bad respond, ihate him in this part😠. I hope she really get the mc love and join the party

i mean she already had an inkling before and saw how he acted to it before, plus it doesn't really change the fact he's two timing so him treating someone else like that really doesn't make difference

Dex-chan lover
Gotta admire her tenacity.
I gotta say, I just cant hate her.

But as long as shes aiming for a monogamous relationship its not gonna end well.

Users who are viewing this thread