Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Day?

Aggregator gang
inb4 yukka is a lesbian and wants to get with hime

Group Leader
I remember complaining I think just last time about how Hime should know lesbians are a thing and it doesn't invalidate Akira if she has feelings for her, and what do you know, in the very next update it gets addressed. I love manga that actually resolves the character's conflicts instead of dragging them along.

Contributor
This chapter was so gratifying omg <3 Yukka and Sasaking give me LIFE!

Contributor
She wouldn't be a lesbian if she would love Akira regardless of gender, she would be pansexual, right?
Ah man this was my favourite chapter; I was having iffy feelings on Hime but I think this clarification has redeemed all my reservations on her.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 yukka is a lesbian and wants to get with hime

That sounds just chaotic enough to actually happen so let's see how it turns out.

She wouldn't be a lesbian if she would love Akira regardless of gender, she would be pansexual, right?

This is kind of what I meant when I said people get too hung up on the labels. I feel like a bunch of the ones we have are inclusive enough to cover a bunch of things, and it's kind of a choose your own sort of deal. This webcomic artist I know of was a Lesbian when she started her comic that I was reading, ended up married to a man and just goes with "queer" now. She actually had a whole page about that which I found interesting enough to save several hard drives ago.

Bit big to slap on here without a spoiler tag.
YMMzp9O.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yukka has quite the sage game, both times she has advised Hime it's been very good advice

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro i definitely agree, labels give clarity and inclusion, but they can also be divisive and rigid
just love and be with whoever, as long as it's consensual

Users who are viewing this thread