Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - I'm a Girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god oh god oh god Hasegawa senpai please be a cool dude please please please

You don't have to accept Akira's confession if you don't want to date her, just please if you don't accept it let her down gently and not laugh at her. Please be a cool dude, please please please

It'd been implied as much previously, but it's nice to see that senpai misgendering her was coming from ignorance, not malice; that apology and honesty is the best outcome to the situation too, good job Hasegawa. I get the feeling that she's not gearing up to confess; surely she can see that confessing to a guy that's until 3 minutes ago only perceived her as a fellow guy AND that he's got the hots for Hime is bound to end badly for her. I just don't want the poor girl to get hurt just as she's starting to really make progress.

Double-page supporter
AKIRA-CHAN,,,, i love that she's more confident for herself but omg i can't handle this... T_T hasegawa better be cool abt it regardless if he accepts or not

Double-page supporter
definitely too early. but senpai seems to be a great guy. good on him for 1. not getting defensive about being corrected or 2. getting overly apologetic about it, and 3. didn't make it about himself. this is honestly the ideal response to something like this. many people could definitely learn a thing or two from this exchange, lol

Fed-Kun's army
I was so happy for most of the chapter but now all I feel at the end is FEAR

I'm sorry, 'I was born with more strength than other girls'? YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn straight! Caught a ball? Still a girl. Carrying everything? Still a girl. Liking this assertive Akira-chan here.

Dex-chan lover
@AnonDePlume There's a chart for love triangle subtypes. The one you're looking forward to here is number 2 on it.

"2. Alice wants Bob, Bob wants Claire, and Claire wants Alice. Sometimes referred to as a Bizarre Love Triangle, after the New Order song. It can involve as many people as you like, turning it into a square, pentagon or more, but ultimately the love remains unrequited."

Some more rundowns on the other types and even links to various kinds of series that involve those particular ones over here.

Users who are viewing this thread