Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - Thank You For My Feelings

I am still rooting for senpai 😭💕💕

(I have a bad feeling, she will end up with akira either way but pls pls I still want to pray for my otp till the end.....)

I actually hope they just stay friends. I think they fit better that way. I'm rooting for the senpai in this.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Hamu(ta)ro! and honestly Yukka is definitely the wisest character of them all... I love her so much

Dex-chan lover
although id love for femc to end up with Hamuro, i don't feel like it's gonna be endgame ; _ ;

Contributor
I'm glad there wasn't the whole "but Hime liked me when I was male, but how does she feel now" because Akira knows that she still likes her regardless of her gender (which tbf, if treated respectfully, could also be an interesting exploration like in Kamisama no Ekohiiki)

Hime and Akira seem like the endgame ship, but I really do feel like she and senpai are better together. idk. Who can say at this point. Life happens. Besides, this is high school

Dex-chan lover
The whole romantic landscape here is probably going to remain fairly complicated from here on but at least we got some follow ups to the bomb being dropped.

Honestly kinda wanted Hime to end up with a girl I don't think it's gonna end up that way, unfortunately :(

I wonder if she and that dude are endgame :eek:? It sure seems that way!

my theory is that Akari is gonna get jealous of hamuro and then figure out she likes her too, that my hope anyway

Users who are viewing this thread