Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku

People in the comments be like “This shouldn’t be labeled crossdressing since Akira is trans and therefore not crossdressing.”

And she isn’t. Hime is when she starts wearing the boy’s uniform.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm still confused between "akira is a male with female's personality" or "akira is a female with a male's build(body)"

Aggregator gang
There should be a tag for mental disorders. Trans boy/girl getting NTR'ed lmao.

@Kronous There is nothing to be confused about, Akira was born as male but wants to be a girl and attracted to males.
Hime is only gay for Akira, she is still a (normal) straight cis girl.

Group Leader
@Kronous female brain, anatomically male body. wants to be treated like a female to reflect her inner self rather than her outer self.

Aggregator gang
Of course the cis natured boy called healthy cis girl cute because that's a normal cis thing to do. trans girl should know by now that being trans is not normal cis function so complimenting cis girl was not unusual for cis boy but trans girl just forgot about this and now feels jealous of cis boy affection for cis girl. cis girl will now feel bad for trans boy. Trans girl is basket case of emotions now who long for cis boy and hate cis girl.

Contributor
@angelonius I love Admiral Ackbar memes, but "trap" when referred to trans individuals (especially male to female trans) is very harmful in spreading transphobia and hate, so can you please refrain from that in trans spaces, or the very least in this specific manga thread? :)
I know it was meant as a joke, and I'm being charitable with good faith that you didn't intend harm, so no worries! But the fact is that male to female transwomen live in fear of getting attacked and killed, especially by romantic and sexual partners, and toxic masculinity's "trap" ideology puts the blame of their attack on their existence rather than on their attacker... usually because the attacker feels emasculated and questions their orientation/worldview. It's complex to explain, but the effects are dehumanizing towards trans people, which is what makes it ugly and harmful, so for now please just don't use that here?

Dex-chan lover
@Letheliah There is a reason why MtF transgenders are referred to as traps - because there are those MtF transgenders who trap men into dating them using blackmail and all that crap.

Contributor
TL;DR - decent people just won't use "trap" anymore because it perpetuates a harmful culture that targets and is currently killing trans people, so like just don't use it here in this manga thread please? And preferably not elsewhere if you so decide. I don't control you're decision making.
I won't assume you need a lecture, but I'm gonna explain for anyone who wants to read anyway, because i'm drunk and extra like that.

@angelonius exactly it's transphobic and a product of ignorant fear and toxic masculinity, by which I mean the fear of being seen as gay or emasculated by dating a woman. (If it sounds ridiculous, it's cuz it is, but there's alot of regressive assholes in the world that like to impose that closeminded thinking. It's 2019. They need to let their mind grow with the world around them already or shut up.)

To help better explain:
Trans women are women, so if in passing and acquaintance someone who is attracted to women finds a trans woman attractive, then it would not change this person's orientation. Nor would it be the trans woman's or the other person's fault if assholes make a fuss in regressive bad faith that forces this person to question their orientation or a trans women's identity; it would be the assholes' fault because they have a hateful agenda, repressed fear, or an inability to want to understand facts that go against the worldview that makes them comfortable, that is making them impose their unwanted and unwarranted beliefs onto others.
No one can force attraction, and no one is forcing attraction in trans communities, merely accepting their existence as men, women, or non-binary, etc. Again, people who say otherwise are doing so in bad faith for the reasons I listed above, and are the farthest from any adequate basic understanding of these social roles.

"But Lethe! She has a dick and I'm not particularly fond of the feminine penis! I love vajay all the way!" Some people might say.look at me daddy i'm a fucking poet And that's great that these people know what their preferences are. However if someone is entering into a sexual relationship with someone, the good and smart thing to do would be to have conversations with their partner about those expectations and boundaries. Fun fact: there's alot of different ways to enjoy sex, and none of it invalidates a person's identity!

So it's a lie that trans men and women are "trapping" people into relationships, that would imply a power imbalance of a trans person having over their partner, and frankly, too many trans people are terrified of being killed by their partners (or just existing), or being rejected when they come out, for that to be the case. Calling it a trap or blackmail is just an excuse to blame them for the attack on them, and that shit's just plain old evil.

Users who are viewing this thread