Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku

Group Leader
This is one of those times I absolutely hate that there's no trans tag considering nobody in this is actually crossdressing, so that tag feels way messed up here.

That aside, this looks pretty great so far and I'm def looking forward to more.

Dex-chan lover
I love the smell of validation in the morning. It smells like paper and wholesome.

Not sure about this one so far, not getting Bokura vibes here, nor Giniro ones, it lacks subtlety. Hime is slightly annoying so far too.

@Orange_Orange I think (hope) so far it's not quite clear regarding Sakuragaike and that's why they haven't changed anything. If so, I hope they remove the "Crossdressing" theme if that turns out to be the case too.

@Hexxy Yes, unfortunatelly this is my only way for finding this kind of series, really hope they add a proper tag

I liked it more when it was Gender Bender, it wasn't good but felt better than crossdressing

Fed-Kun's army
I came here expect a light hearted romance story between two crossdressers of the opposite gender of each other. Didn't expect it to be some trans shit but whatever.

yes SHE'S trans
about time there were some manga like this, thank you hachimitsu scans!

It's not yuri if one of them is a trans. Akira's body is male. Yuri means physical (sexual) relationship between females.

I didn't like too much the chapter with the piercing girl: "Hello!!! Here some moral advice!!!"

But It got really good and amusing with things from this on, I likes how the last chapter ended

Fed-Kun's army
i read this in a comment on the raw: the kanojo in the title could refer to akira, who wants to become a kanojo (she) but also to hime, who wants to become akiras kanojo (girlfriend)
a very cool title ^.^

Contributor
*smashes that bookmark button!!*
Time to see what kind of story the mangaka is telling; it looks shoujo ai to me, but it's very possible Hime may come to discover they prefer identifying differently from their assigned gender... or not. Given the initial premise, I think we can label it as such until Hime proves otherwise.

@CrysisWar1234
"Just wanted crossdressing, what is this trans shit?" What the fuck is this logic. Dear god, it's not like crossdressing is the smaller minority that usually leads to realizing trans identity. But japan never tries to ramrod textbook trans characteristics into "crossdressing" so it's fine. /sarcasm

@th30wl
Incorrect. Physical attraction is not limited to genitals, nor are sexual preference labels limited in such a way either, as no woman who is a lesbian becomes not a lesbian for being with a trans woman, nor would it be anyone's place to tell them so...

Users who are viewing this thread