Kanojo ni Naru Hi Another - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so who's this? Is this the MC? Didn't she end up with the blond boy though? Ahh, right...uncle. Read too much manga that these blood relations don't mean anything anymore. The author should really make another Kanojo ni Naru hi manga. They make the best gender benders!

Dex-chan lover
Aww, the uncle gave her away at her wedding. That's really really heart warming. @Walter_vi_Britannia this was her uncle. She lost her family and her uncle took her in. He was kind of stoic, but he was a good man.

Dex-chan lover
Curse your sudden but inevitable...surprise bonus chapter!

Tysm 😁

That last page caught me off guard... I always had in mind what were the thoughts of the uncle about all the things that happened to the MC, even though he didn't show up too much... and this chapter and that last page were beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I never expected to see this ever again. I read a ton of gender benders but it all started from Kanojo Ni Naru hi, then i started KnNH: Another and we're here now. I so desperately want to see Sagara and Narumi dating chapters like we got from the original with Mamiya.

I really have reread these two manga start to finish like twice just this lockdown, and multiple times before.

Power Uploader
Folks, I'm on the prowl for more extras but finding them has proven to be difficult. If anyone here is able to provide the rest of untranslated extras, do hit me up with a PM.

That uncle is a really good man. Kudos to him for being a really great father figure for her after she lost her family. Also @Walter_vi_Britannia the uncle took the father role in the wedding. He brings his niece to her husband in the wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread