Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
That's fucked up that Natsuki set him up like that because the damage is still there in his heart. Ayaka to me is still the best girl & a real positive to Yuuta's life. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I still think that chick didn’t cheat on him?
Because apparently she didn't.
The guy he saw her holding hands with. Was from some pageant. He was pestering her many times to join the pageant. He also forced her to hold his hand a few times. She decided to give it a try to see if she felt any thing with another guy. What he saw was her reaching out to hold the guys hand. After a while she forcefully removed the guys hand. Sad, because if she did feel anything. She would have cheated for sure. So apparently their relationship was getting rocky. She started getting jealous of Ayaka.. Dummy also started ignoring her while talking, and such with that same female friend. No he never cheated on her. She said their date was boring, and canceled in the middle of the date. She then gave him the cold shoulder for a month. He then saw that guy holding her hand after that month.
The pageant guy's intent though. Was to NTR the boyfriend. She told him to get lost, and I think she didn't join the pageant after that.

[Mod Edit: Fixed spoiler tag]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
By the way thx for the tl. wondering how this is going to play out.

Dex-chan lover
gtf outta here you thot
7bf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Because apparently she didn't.
The guy he saw her holding hands with. Was from some pageant. He was pestering her many times to join the pageant. He also forced her to hold his hand a few times. She decided to give it a try to see if she felt any thing with another guy. What he saw was her reaching out to hold the guys hand. After a while she forcefully removed the guys hand. Sad, because if she did feel anything. She would have cheated for sure. So apparently their relationship was getting rocky. She started getting jealous of Ayaka.. Dummy also started ignoring her while talking, and such with that same female friend. No he never cheated on her. She said their date was boring, and canceled in the middle of the date. She then gave him the cold shoulder for a month. He then saw that guy holding her hand after that month.
The pageant guy's intent though. Was to NTR the boyfriend. She told him to get lost, and I think she didn't join the pageant after that.
I think it's better if you hide it with a spoiler.
ALSO
nigerundayo-jojo.gif

[Mod Edit: Fixed recursive spoiler tag]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread