Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Ayaka's so good, it's not fair that she's doomed. Hell no at Natsuki setting MC up though. Bail on Reina, bail on Natsuki, bail on this whole mixer; you already got the only chocolates that matter.

Dex-chan lover
Idk whether it's just me but it's so clear that Ayaka is better suited to be his gf rather than the kouhai. But alas.

This whole ex-gf fiasco has been in the air for quite a while so I hope there is some sort of direction towards clearing it.

Anyway, thank you for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
People that are that MC should have talked ti her before... He DID asked about it and she just didn't deny it, that's why he dumped her. Also, he never kept any secret from her regarding Ayaka ando did all he could to make sure that there were no misunderstanding. So, he did talk things, she did not, si don't try to justify her, she may be not a cheater, but she messed up the relationship on her own.

Dex-chan lover
All the girls cling to him stronger than plastic wrap. Ayaka is playing the game of "I like you, but I can do better", always interjecting herself into MC's relationships while refusing to tell him how she feels. Mayu always hanging out, with an unclear motivation for liking him in the first place. Natsuki taking on the roll of the "fixer" for his past relationship is probably the worst. People like that are busybodies that tend to go to far for their own self interests. And his Ex seemingly wants to monkey swing back to the last safe branch. Let her fall.

Double-page supporter
We need the thot slayer, or at least Ayaka needs to step in for our guy

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know why MC goes around these parties when he already has two girls that hang around him. Is he just blind to things in front of him?

Dex-chan lover
I know it's rom-com+drama manga but lol.

yeah, I could see how she viewed MC and ayaya and feel jealous but still not the reason to "try it out" tho.
but seems like their relationship is already bad enough to not be able to talk face to face about the it then things go snowballed for them.

either way, it'd be funny as hell if they lost MC over new kouhai. I'm kinda team ayaya but title name kinda favors kouhai more.I learned to not getting on waifu war after ore imouto.

btw , spoiler tag is [ SPOILER="text you wanna hide"][/SPOILER ] but close the gap between spoiler and [] or if you're on PC then check 3 dot(more option) then spoiler tag
Thx for the spoiler advice. Yeah I like Ayaka, and it's obvious she likes him. She even said he was her best choice out off all her male friends. I can't remember but it was said he, and Ayaka were friends sense 2nd year high, but what I'm thinking is I think she liked him back sense that time. Then Reina came into the picture later. So now that he's single I'm thinking she's trying to prevent her from getting back with mc, because Ayaka wants to try her luck with him now. Now that the Kouhai is in the picture, and he's getting pretty close with her. Looks like Ayaka May just settle for being a wall against Reina. I don't think Ayaka liked Reina from the start, because I think Ayaka was jealous of her relationship with mc, because it was easy for her to have that sort of relationship with. Unlike Ayaka who has been friend zoned sense high school. Instead of a guy watching the girl he likes get stollen. It's the other way around in this case.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know why MC goes around these parties when he already has two girls that hang around him. Is he just blind to things in front of him?
Ayaka wanted him to go. Ayaka convinced him to go. Other wise mc would be with the Kouhai at this time. Ayaka didn't want that. Plus the friend wanted him to be there too, because the friend was working with Reina. So that Reina could see him again. FYI Ayaka doesn't like either the Kouhai or Reina.

Dex-chan lover
Because apparently she didn't. The guy he saw her holding hands with. Was from some pageant. He was pestering her many times to join the pageant. He also forced her to hold his hand a few times. She decided to give it a try to see if she felt any thing with another guy. What he saw was her reaching out to hold the guys hand. After a while she forcefully removed the guys hand. Sad, because if she did feel anything. She would have cheated for sure. So apparently their relationship was getting rocky. She started getting jealous of Ayaka.. Dummy also started ignoring her while talking, and such with that same female friend. No he never cheated on her. She said their date was boring, and canceled in the middle of the date. She then gave him the cold shoulder for a month. He then saw that guy holding her hand after that month.
The pageant guy's intent though. Was to NTR the boyfriend. She told him to get lost, and I think she didn't join the pageant after that.
if what you are saying is true then why does the title says she cheated on him? giving a false title name doesn't make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
As a reminder, discussion of events from future chapters need spoiler tags.
5KWjmqS.png

Users who are viewing this thread