Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
The story that probably started with a misunderstanding.
If it turned out that the ex never cheated in the first place, that means the MC had something now on him.
Obviously, he did not trust his ex that much and just dismissed things as he saw it, not even bothering to ask for an explanation. Some might say that subconsciously, MC has an impression that his ex really has the tendency to cheat on him, sooner or later.
But IMO, even if they manage to clear up the misunderstanding, they should not get back together. It no longer is going to be the same anymore between them. It's like they will still break up sooner or later even without that incident. MC really probably more suitable to other girls instead.
The reason why I really liked this story is how delectably realistic the complications are here. It's not your typical "misunderstanding" trope. It's a very specific, and yet very believable version of something that happens consistently and ruins relationships.

With that said, your assessment in this case is incorrect. Wait till the end and take a good bird's eye view of everything when we get to that point and you'll understand.

Dex-chan lover
People that are that MC should have talked ti her before... He DID asked about it and she just didn't deny it, that's why he dumped her. Also, he never kept any secret from her regarding Ayaka ando did all he could to make sure that there were no misunderstanding. So, he did talk things, she did not, si don't try to justify her, she may be not a cheater, but she messed up the relationship on her own.
You're failing to see the bigger picture tho.

Dex-chan lover
Because Natsuki knew the whole truth of what happened. She's not the completely bitch that you think she is.
All the girls cling to him stronger than plastic wrap. Ayaka is playing the game of "I like you, but I can do better", always interjecting herself into MC's relationships while refusing to tell him how she feels. Mayu always hanging out, with an unclear motivation for liking him in the first place. Natsuki taking on the roll of the "fixer" for his past relationship is probably the worst. People like that are busybodies that tend to go to far for their own self interests. And his Ex seemingly wants to monkey swing back to the last safe branch. Let her fall.

Dex-chan lover
completely bitch that you think she is.
I never said she was. You even quoted me and can quite easily see I called her a busybody that is looking out for her own self interests. It matters little that she has a third party perspective, it's not her relationship to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
I never said she was. You even quoted me and can quite easily see I called her a busybody that is looking out for her own self interests. It matters little that she has a third party perspective, it's not her relationship to begin with.
I'm saying anyone who only knew the story so far would be justified in thinking she is a bitch. I mean, you yourself laid it out.
  • playing "i like you, but i can do better"
  • always interjecting into MC's relationships while refusing to tell him how she feels.

If someone tells me a girl is a like this, that does sound like a bitch to me. So in essence, I mentioned a light spoiler, that things aren't what they seem to be. I wonder though if the manga version will be able to portray the intricacy of the whole situation and all the events and exchanges between them that resulted in their breakup. But the reveal won't happen until the very very end though.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, everyone's number was already assigned, but they'll "randomly" pair them up.

Users who are viewing this thread