Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Just uploading some picture from the latest light novel Volume without any context since I can't read Japanese.
prdU86X.jpg
JUST GIVE ME A SPIN-OFF/ALTERNATE ENDING WITH HER PLEASE :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Such losing heroine vibes… So sad. :aquadrink:

I really don't like this trope. I feel like maybe two anime should have done this and this should never have been a trope. I don't know why the Japanese love losing heroines and NTR so much, but it stereotypes their culture in the weirdest of ways lol.

Welp, I hadn't read this since April, so I got had to reread everything and then binge the 5 new chapters. I didn't expect this title to turn out as trash, but all the bullshit with the ex and how the author is setting best girl up to fail and the MC becomes more and more unlikeable really irks me.
This wasn't what we signed up for. :shamihuh:

Just uploading some picture from the latest light novel Volume without any context since I can't read Japanese.

[/SPOILER]
I'm praying he doesn't pussy out when that happens but that's probably what's gonna happen it so sucks when she's obviously the best character bruh

Dex-chan lover
Ayaka deserves to be left in the cold. Constant Tsun with no Dere is NOT attractive, it's annoying.

Dex-chan lover
prdU86X.jpg
Though I don't mind these spoilers, they just remind me of devil is a part timer and how that ended.

Dex-chan lover
Blud's denser than titanium...

But I'd like to believe it's because he's not picking up the romantic hints due to his heart still not being ready for another relationship after getting cheated on. (Copium)
Being "That Guy"... Titanium is very strong but light. Gold and Platinum are probably the densest metals a normal person is ever likely to see.

Supporter
It really sucks the story is about the kouhai when the friend is clearly better in every way.
Except the part where she consciously friendzoned the dude for half a decade. KNOWING he was that into her. Kouhai-chan might have just a touch more mesugaki in her than some folks prefer, but she's never dishonest with her feelings.

Supporter
The guy get's upset about 'cheating' then starts two-timing without realizing it. Imagine if it were from one of the girls perspective and the love interest was doing all this?
He's not in a relationship with any of them, though. One, he wants nothing to do with, one he's been convinced she doesn't think about him "that way" (with deliberate intent on her part to keep him thinking so) and one he's wary of for being too good to be true. Man's just tryna live his life.

Dex-chan lover
Kouhai was talking about NOT getting Reina's number, LOL. This would've made MC shit hard.

Dex-chan lover
The guy get's upset about 'cheating' then starts two-timing without realizing it. Imagine if it were from one of the girls perspective and the love interest was doing all this?
Reina slapped him with that too. LOL.

Dex-chan lover
First thing I had in mind when I read your comment was "what a virgin response". I really dislike using that word, cause it's fucking dumb to use it on the internet... but that's what I had in my mind.

There is no two-timing, he isn't in any relationship with either of them. Both are friends of them, so he can hang out with both of them. In the real world it's not strange to hang out with multiple people of the opposite sex.
orgies happen this way.

Fed-Kun's army
Reina slapped him with that too. LOL.
Lol considering all the negative responses I got, me thinks we have a lot of projection going on with needing the self insert guy to be always in the right. The character falls into the denser than a black hole trope and can't understand his own actions without having consequences until someone points it out.

Users who are viewing this thread