Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Power Uploader
The guy get's upset about 'cheating' then starts two-timing without realizing it. Imagine if it were from one of the girls perspective and the love interest was doing all this?

First thing I had in mind when I read your comment was "what a virgin response". I really dislike using that word, cause it's fucking dumb to use it on the internet... but that's what I had in my mind.

There is no two-timing, he isn't in any relationship with either of them. Both are friends of them, so he can hang out with both of them. In the real world it's not strange to hang out with multiple people of the opposite sex.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when they're going to show what happened on "that day"...

Both have feelings for each other, that are obviously being "supressed" by something that happened in the past. Maybe some development will be made on this trip arc.

Blud's denser than titanium...

But I'd like to believe it's because he's not picking up the romantic hints due to his heart still not being ready for another relationship after getting cheated on. (Copium)

Dex-chan lover
This is so weird. Everyone knows Ayaka won't win and author doesn't really fooling anyone so why waste so much time on cliche arcs like this when the girl in question doesn't even stand a chance? Like trying to imply she might?

Dex-chan lover
The guy get's upset about 'cheating' then starts two-timing without realizing it. Imagine if it were from one of the girls perspective and the love interest was doing all this?
yeah two-timing without being in a relationship, how do you manage to be this level of dumb

He also hid it from that girl because she literally doesn't get along with Ayaka, causes too much trouble each time name is mentioned, imagine what she does if he mentions a vacation together.

Dex-chan lover
Dont... Give me hope... Please. I beg... I don't wan to get hurt. 🥲

Dex-chan lover
Ayaka looks younger than usual. I will futilely pray for progress on this trip.

Dex-chan lover
Ayaka is wife material, while the kouhai is gf material. What route would the author choose? Only the editorial department knew. See you next time on Dragon Ball Z.

Dex-chan lover
Just uploading some picture from the latest light novel Volume without any context since I can't read Japanese.
prdU86X.jpg

Double-page supporter
I know that the chances of Ayaka winning are rather low but im still cheering for her

Contributor
Grandma: "The couple over there, you can go first."
Yuuta: "Do you mean us?"
Ayaka: "Idiot, of course she means us"
She didn't deny it. I'm really hoping she's secretly hoping to be a couple with him. It's copium, I know.

Ayaka: "Hope we can be like them"
Right? Me too, I hope the two of you can be a real couple like them and grow old together. And then she backpedals on it. Damn the mental barriers these two have put up between them. So close yet so far. :haa:

Man, I don't like how Ayaka is possibly becoming yet another case of: the author building up "girl B" so much to make her a credible love rival that she unintentionally becomes best girl to the readers, only to make her lose to "girl A" who's got title girl privileges and featured first in most covers and promo art.

Users who are viewing this thread