Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Ayaka you should not ever think that you are at fault for Reina's cheating because it is okay for a guy and a girl to be best friends & have a platonic relationship. Any person that thinks otherwise means they have trust issues or they're insecure. Too bad he didn't go for it like I expected but they deserve each other regardless. I'm a bit surprised that he didn't block Reina because most people I know would do so after being cheated on & to move on. Thanks for the translations.

Not a stunt. A pivot. She was basically forced to say that to save face after her fishing attempt came up a no go. God damnit, man up MC.
Pivot, stunt, whatever. If she wanted to change the nature of their relationship, being up front about it would be on her since she set the strict boundaries that he's dutifully observed until now. And if she really was just "testing" him to see how he'd respond, that's some bullshit to pull on a loyal friend.

Users who are viewing this thread