Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Oh well, Ayaka is technically the osananajimi of this story after all. For now, they are both just happy. It might get confusing, not only for others but also from both of them, but as long as they are okay with each like that, then it is status quo (like what they said twice in this chapter).
It really hits home as I was also in this situation before.

Dex-chan lover
Author is truly a degenerate. Knowing that most of his audience in love with Ayaka he's doing THIS? So many people dropped the manga after this chapter lol. I dunno what he's cooking, but I dont like it in the slightest

Dex-chan lover
Just saying this to the people who want to drop this manga Earlier. This sh*** would become more stupid as the time goes:
He will clear the misunderstanding with his ex BUT he would start to date kouhai before that. But even while dating kouhai he'll practically cheat on her with his ex, going on dates with her. I don't know why he's such an as*le knowing how it feels being cheated on. Ayaka on other hand is still playing stupid. She's obviously in love with MC but even knowing he's cheating on Mayu (kouhai) she's doing nothing... Its almost as she's waiting when they broke up. Overall this series is going to become much more stupid from here on out. He could finish this struggle here and solidify the Ayaka's position, but he choose to continue for more chapters because of the money and practically lost quite the number of audience which I guess lead to abrupt ending of the LN
I dropped it is well after that. Author is very good in portraying the actual human interactions but oh god the MC is unbearable, along with Ayaka being so passive after this chapter

Ayaka losing would instantly make this manga some hot ass, she’s a much more interesting character🗿

Supporter
Just saying this to the people who want to drop this manga Earlier. This sh*** would become more stupid as the time goes:
He will clear the misunderstanding with his ex BUT he would start to date kouhai before that. But even while dating kouhai he'll practically cheat on her with his ex, going on dates with her. I don't know why he's such an as*le knowing how it feels being cheated on. Ayaka on other hand is still playing stupid. She's obviously in love with MC but even knowing he's cheating on Mayu (kouhai) she's doing nothing... Its almost as she's waiting when they broke up. Overall this series is going to become much more stupid from here on out. He could finish this struggle here and solidify the Ayaka's position, but he choose to continue for more chapters because of the money and practically lost quite the number of audience which I guess lead to abrupt ending of the LN
I dropped it is well after that. Author is very good in portraying the actual human interactions but oh god the MC is unbearable, along with Ayaka being so passive after this chapter
Could you spoil the explanation of what his ex did? He thinks she cheated but she denies it despite what we saw. I think that’s all I need to be able to walk away from this series.

Dex-chan lover
welp now we know nothing is truly happening between mc and ayaka. The ships r basically wrapped up, sucks he'll most likely miss out on the best partner he could have.

Dex-chan lover
Funny that a lot of people are getting frustrated with all the blueballing that's happening here.

I can tell you now that if you're reading this to get your rocks off, you're reading the wrong stuff. I read a lot of the LN and even had to machine translate it. This should have the psychological tag. The portrayal of the characters here are very realistic, a lot more than most romance mangas I've ever read.

Users who are viewing this thread