Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover

From........a certain point of view, yeah.

I think once the manga actually reach that point, this issue can be talked in depth.
So... she thought he was cheating on her with Ayaka, which he wasn't but Ayaka actually having a crush on him didn't help matters. However he never thought of clearing things up with his GF, maybe never noticed how distressed she was about his friendship with Ayaka. So as "jealousy plan" she made it look she was cheating on him to make him realise how he looked on her eyes, but the real reason flew over his head and ended up breaking the relationship. Did I get that right?

Supporter
If what the comments here say are true, I should have dropped this in the beginning. It’s another one going down the route of the victim guy ending up with all the blame in the end… again…

What’s he supposed to do with that after all he’s been through? Bro might jump off a bridge at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
Istg Those Drawings Are Out Of This World. Its so beautiful :meguuusad:
Thanks for the tl
3x.webp

Dex-chan lover
Eww a Reina cover. Story's gonna have to work overtime to remove her cheating stigma. Whenever Yuta and Mayu have moments I just feel sad that Ayaka shot herself in the foot.

Dex-chan lover
So, did his ex see Ayaka as his cheating partner? I get it if that's the case, and that has been my guess from the beginning.
:thumbsup:
And she bottled it up with our MC constantly talk about Ayaka(a girl.....friend) to her(MC's GF) for a year. And Reina never, ever talk about her male friend in front of MC during their dating period.

Plus in Reina's eyes, Ayaka has everything that she does not have. But she kept the pain, for her BF's sake.

I do have to stress that Reina initially got the right idea of Ayaka and MC's relationship nature, but a certain girl and boy throw Reina into a doubt and ended up in the 'cheating' incident.

So... she thought he was cheating on her with Ayaka, which he wasn't but Ayaka actually having a crush on him didn't help matters. However he never thought of clearing things up with his GF, maybe never noticed how distressed she was about his friendship with Ayaka. So as "jealousy plan" she made it look she was cheating on him to make him realise how he looked on her eyes, but the real reason flew over his head and ended up breaking the relationship. Did I get that right?
Its not even a jealousy plan.

She contempolated a lot about Ayaka and MC relations and how she should act, and during the one-year long search for answer.....She ended up trying to find out how does it feels like when hanging out with a male friend that is not her bf (and this is sometime after the 'Boring' remark from Reina (thanks zerio for the correction), when she kinda distance herself from MC to think about their relationship). Reina plan to feel that just for one day and forever bury the hatchet for their one year anniv. Reina hold the guy's hand and stopped close to MC's house, realized and properly reject the other guy.

Unfortunately MC's there and the rest is history. And a certain girl indirectly worsen the situation.

So if you noticed why I said that their breakup is a miscommunication tragedy between the two, now you know.

Its honestly one interesting topic to talk about once everything is revealed on the manga (author do said that there will be revisions between WN and LN/manga)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:thumbsup:
And she bottled it up with our MC constantly talk about Ayaka(a girl.....friend) to her(MC's GF) for a year. And Reina never, ever talk about her male friend in front of MC during their dating period.

Plus in Reina's eyes, Ayaka has everything that she does not have. But she kept the pain, for her BF's sake.

I do have to stress that Reina initially got the right idea of Ayaka and MC's relationship nature, but a certain girl and boy throw Reina into a doubt and ended up in the 'cheating' incident.

Its not even a jealousy plan.

She contempolated a lot about Ayaka and MC relations and how she should act, and during the one-year long search for answer.....She ended up trying to find out how does it feels like when hanging out with a male friend that is not her bf (and this is sometime after the 'Boring' remark from MC, when she kinda distance herself from MC to think about their relationship). Reina plan to feel that just for one day and forever bury the hatchet for their one year anniv. Reina hold the guy's hand and stopped close to MC's house, realized and properly reject the other guy.

Unfortunately MC's there and the rest is history. And a certain girl indirectly worsen the situation.

So if you noticed why I said that their breakup is a miscommunication tragedy between the two, now you know.

Its honestly one interesting topic to talk about once everything is revealed on the manga (author do said that there will be revisions between WN and LN/manga)
Holding hand with a guy friend near your bf's house on your anniv day is just the worst though.

But I can't wait.
Can you tell me the WN chapter? And also if you have the link

Edit:
I just checked the raw for the next chapters, and it seems like it was Reina who said "boring". Though, that seems to only happened after MC ditched her during a date for Ayaka

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Holding hand with a guy friend near your bf's house on your anniv day is just the worst though.

But I can't wait.
Can you tell me the WN chapter? And also if you have the link

Edit:
I just checked the raw for the next chapters, and it seems like it was Reina who said "boring". Though, that seems to only happened after MC ditched her during a date for Ayaka
Edit because I forgot
Reina was not even the one approaching the guy. Guy's the one approaching Reina first. And Reina was super adamant at first to set her boundaries.

It's just that he also contribute to misdirect Reina toward Ayaka and MC's relationship nature and one day before MC and Reina first anniv, and the rest is like what I wrote earlier above

It's been a while since that chapter so I kinda went back and rereading the wn to check which one is voicing that remark

.........You are right, and I fixed that. Whoops.

Here is the link to the WN

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Go out with hot, pretty girl best friend who everyone else wants and is into you ❌
Go out with cute kouhai who takes care of you and is always there for you ❌
Resist advances from girls above nonstop and act like a saint :question:
Decide to change and respond to ex who cheated on you years ago after strongly considering her and your feelings :fml:

Dude actually fucking kys you deserve the worst fr

Dex-chan lover
I feel like dude should just take the L and move on. Relationships die for real shit or dumb reasons like miscommunication all the time. The important part is to take what was learned and leave the past in the past. No shortage of willing prospective girlfriends.. for him at least.

Supporter
In the end he never lied to the GF or kept a secret, since his platonic friendship with the other girl was out in the open. He was completely honest and faithful the entire time, but clearly insensitive.

She was insecure. She never voiced it to him, but of course she’d tell her friends who apparently are either malicious or incompetent. This went on for a year. The whole time he didn’t pick up on anything being wrong.

She then snuck around and lied and went on a date with someone else (a guy friend he didn’t even know existed, let alone that she was close with) on their anniversary. Our boy spent the whole day getting things ready for their anniversary date and is rewarded with catching her with this other guy.

I don’t know where she got the balls to say that she didn’t cheat, she absolutely did.

She might as well have been holding that other dude’s cock instead of his hand.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He’s going to end up with none of them at this rate
With the way he's handled this shit and the way he can't see that a girl who comes over ALL the time to cook for him, clean his apartment, and even lay in the same bed together with him overnight (if I remember correctly) likes him as more than just a "senpai"... THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVES.

Users who are viewing this thread