Kanojo no Imouto to Kiss wo Shita❤️ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Love x Bias

Dex-chan lover
Yaaay this series is bacc thanks as always for the sl, Galaxy Degen!

And well looks like time bomb starts ticking~

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow I really don't like Shigure. I despise teasing characters because they're just as annoying as tsunderes for different reasons. And with her I just find her completely insufferable. Seriously I don't know how people like girls like this but then again I shouldn't be so shocked.

Also the MC is just so pathetic. He doesn't have to be chad thundercock but Jesus it's so boring to see him take the bait all the time. And his constant overreacting is just so annoying. I don't know how people read this this and like either character.

Like I don't get how him getting constantly teased and duped by her is "good chemistry" vs him being lovey dovey with his girlfriend who doesn't play mind games all the time and is pretty high on her praise. Something tells me people who like Shigure probably don't deal with chicks enough.

Now that I've seen spoilers for the ending I'm even less interested. Hard pass.

Last edited:
Supporter
When you realize that you've been acting cringe for years
image.png

Yaaay this series is bacc thanks as always for the sl, Galaxy Degen!
Bold of you to assume that...

Dex-chan lover
The last time I helped my colleague on something she just gave me money and left, what is this bullshit development 😓😓

Double-page supporter
Big sis raised the ntr flag on her own, can't blame the other 2 now, she can only compromise with 3P

Dex-chan lover
Wow I really don't like Shigure. I despise teasing characters because they're just as annoying as tsunderes for different reasons. And with her I just find her completely insufferable. Seriously I don't know how people like girls like this but then again I shouldn't be so shocked.

Also the MC is just so pathetic. He doesn't have to be chad thundercock but Jesus it's so boring to see him take the bait all the time. And his constant overreacting is just so annoying. I don't know how people read this this and like either character.

Like I don't get how him getting constantly teased and duped by her is "good chemistry" vs him being lovey dovey with his girlfriend who doesn't play mind games all the time and is pretty high on her praise. Something tells me people who like Shigure probably don't deal with chicks enough.

Now that I've seen spoilers for the ending I'm even less interested. Hard pass.
I don't care.

Double-page supporter
I remember thinking that there would be nothing that would get me to like the impending ntr that is Shigure. But oh boy how fast that changed while I progressed through the LN.

Go Shigue, go! Cuck that nincompoop.

Users who are viewing this thread