Kanojo no Imouto to Kiss wo Shita❤️ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Dangerous x Lesson

Dex-chan lover
Nah she's wrong. Sure some girls are attracted to bad boys despite saying they want nice men. But that doesn't mean all girls. In fact, she herself likes her wimpy step brother of her because of how nice he is.

Every person simply have different tastes, and it's stupid to say the minorities are wrong. There's nothing wrong with the vanilla relationship MC and Haruka has.

---

That said I wonder if her speech about most girls liking bad boys have some connections with how Haruka's dad hates bad boys.

---

Aand, MC was manipulated by Shigure again. It shouldn't be him who say sorry. I really hope he can stand against her fully soon.

Dex-chan lover
Nah she's wrong. Sure some girls are attracted to bad boys despite saying they want nice men. But that doesn't mean all girls. In fact, she herself likes her wimpy step brother of her because of how nice he is.

Every person simply have different tastes, and it's stupid to say the minorities are wrong. There's nothing wrong with the vanilla relationship MC and Haruka has.

---

That said I wonder if her speech about most girls liking bad boys have some connections with how Haruka's dad hates bad boys.

---

Aand, MC was manipulated by Shigure again. It shouldn't be him who say sorry. I really hope he can stand against her fully soon.
I think what she was aiming at was less about "bad boys" and more about "dating behaviour"; the guy may be an unrepentant asshole that needs to have one bad day™, but one thing he does right is his behaviours whilst going out with the girls, doing the right amount of push-and-pull so as to not be too selfish nor be too much of a pushover.

What the girl was talking about (or what I took from the "conversation") is that our MC goes way too far into the "kind" end whilst having none of the "selfish" end: if you're too selfish, then you're just dragging the girl alongside your whims; be too kind and you're just being dragged alongside her whims. The guy would have most likely left EVERY SINGLE THING to the girl so as to be "kind" and "gentlemanly" which would have undoubtedly left her unsatisfied and unsecure ("he left everything to me, does he even care?").

The right thing to do in a date situation, so as to give an example, would be to choose yourself the place where you are going to eat (selfish) whilst leaving to her what she is going to eat inside the place (kind); ask her what kind of things she likes (kind) but choosing yourself what her gift will be (selfish); go to zoo and alternate between what you want to see (selfish) and what she wants to see (kind). You're supposed to be going out with someone, share an experience with the person you're going out with, not go by yourself with a dragged-around living corpse nor be a make-a-wish worker for them.

That being said, she really could have said it much better and in a clearer way, not go full bullying mesugaki mindbreaking corrupting biatch that's just asking for a correction... and judging by the last pages seems she was actually hoping for one.

Double-page supporter
One thing for sure, i don't freaking like these long as* psychological talk..😑

Users who are viewing this thread