Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - The rain won't stop

Dex-chan lover
The teacher character is really unnecessary and not actually progressing the story at all. I hope he fucks off ASAP.

Fed-Kun's army
What with women author and NTR subplot damn it.
Just give me cute Hayamine is enough!

Dex-chan lover
There's pervy photographer character, and there's "High School Teacher Found In Possession Of Pictures Of Scantily Dressed Student"

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one who thinks that the teacher is her brother-in-law?

Dex-chan lover
@Daniil146 this is also my recommendation. Why go for a pettanko loli? Ew. Go for the big-breasted onee-sans instead. Always.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry guys but the big titty sister is already married and she JUST met the teacher the other day only to proclaim that the teacher looks like her father and her HUSBAND also looks like their father. Can't be the same guy.

I see the teacher as JUST teasing the young-uns for a bit of fun. I don't think he is interested in her but he likes to egg on the MC because he knows the MC is so into her. Now I do have a girl that would be perfect for the teacher ... the big titty look-a-like. I don't know what to do with the president since I like her but It's obvious to me that she WON'T win.

I just wish that the tsundere would become more dere ... it's slowly getting there but damn. This coming from a guy who HATES tsunderes ... once a dishonest woman always a treat-u-bad ... unless she goes full dere-dere ... then we good.

Users who are viewing this thread