Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Pop ✩ Star's Trip & Return

Dex-chan lover
Not only this "twins" shit is going on again (and here I was thinking "thank goodness we didn't see this "twin" for so long, just forget about it, author), but now we've got pedo-grandpa...
Omg, why in all of author works story is so cliche and stupid? Why cant he just draw a lot of fun service without this noncence, we all knew, why audience reading this kind of manga, dont try to to some TWISTS, you are bad in this...

Dex-chan lover
16 chapters more to go. Cya guys at the end in October 2021.

Double-page supporter
Can anyone please explain to me why the japanese are so insistent on their main girls all being flat? I just can't comprehend it!

Dex-chan lover
@Wildfire_desu
They(FMC) aren't all the time, though?
Besides, their race is naturally built smaller than others, so thicc ones are less common - perhaps the reason for the apparent obsession over large breasts that are commonly seen in manga/doujins/anime...

Double-page supporter
@Phaaze doesn't add up. especially since polls show that the japanese don't have sexual preferences towards more child-looking women. we are all similar in love of big breasts and butts

Dex-chan lover
@Wildfire_desu
Those polls are suspect. The actual lolicons and shotacons must've avoided those polls on purpose.
Its a melting pot of different tastes and fetishes out there. A few anomalies here and there is normal.

I'm in the butts only camp myself. Try as I might, 2d or 3d, I fail to see the appeal of breasts at all. But I do like the uncommon inverted nipples for some reason...

Power Uploader
@Wildfire_desu It's completely author preference. And frankly speaking there's no pleasing to everyone - readers'll call MC boob chasers if FMC is BB anyway.

Double-page supporter
@RonBWL but that implies that a lot of manga artists are lolicons, or something like that. without directly asking them, it's impossible to know

Power Uploader
@Wildfire_desu That wasn't really the case though, for example Yumi's mainstream mangas favor loli girls but her actual hentai works are all BB. Check Okusama wa Seito Kaichou (Which was later serialized as Okusama ga Seito Kaichou) and you'll see my point :v

Double-page supporter
@RonBWL see, exactly! i don't understand, why! just because you point out this happens, doesn't explain why, at least not to me. Why the mainstream manga main romantic interest characters mainly flat?

Power Uploader
@Wildfire_desu What I said clearly demonstrate it's "author's preference", you can find plenty of opposite example, such as Konogi who draws both BB and loli FMC (even lewd oneesan-BB tyle). But generally the mainstream manga must answer to market's need, so it's bound to many other rules and not just flat/loli theme.

dropping this. too brain aching for me. i hate everyone except prez and and hasegawa(excluding side characters)

Users who are viewing this thread