Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou - Vol. 8 Ch. 59 - The ambition to diet

Fed-Kun's army
Was that... substantial relationship development? I couldn’t quite tell but it almost seemed like it

If she didn't have the tsundere dialed up to 11 they could have a nice relationship. She certainly doesn't mind the physical aspects of one.

It is funny how the fmcs from the authors two extreme echi manga this and student council president are exact opposites in personality and build except height. To bad this didn't get a anime also.

I was just checking for a new chapter of this and there it was right on the top my follow list . :)

Dex-chan lover
Well there are 11 chapters left so some real development is seriously needed.

Dex-chan lover
It's a world wonder that this 'great' mangaka didn't make any doujin at all. Or did he?

Power Uploader
@VF89 Yumi draws tons of doujin and hentai, just look up her (yes HER) name on nhentai. As a matter of fact, we did release Okusama wa Seitokaichou which is the Smut version of Okusama ga Seitokaichou last year.

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL can't find the artist 'Yumi' in there. Definitely not this https://nhentai.net/artist/yumi/

Nvm, found it. It's 'Nakata Yumi'. Starts with 'N' family name.

Power Uploader
@VF89 Yeah I figured people would look at her full name before searching, which is Nakata Yumi. Funny that nhentai doesn't even have the English translation of Okusama wa Seitokaichou too =))

Dex-chan lover
NGL ... That was hot, LOL. IDK if I would have been able to keep my cool and hold back in that situation.

its comical how authors portray their characters to overreact to what is essentially water weight. just shit it out bruv
not complaining though, since we got a situation like this.

@RonBWL If only there had been a hentai series of this one like with Okusama wa Seitokaichou. Though this does straddle the line a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread