Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou - Vol. 9 Ch. 64 - Mai-chan's little sister's arrived

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, another loli. -.- Criminal. Seriously, just get hitched with his sis and end this farce.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember another manga where almost every other female character is better than the main heroine.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lex79 I get what you mean. The main heroine is the reason I dropped this series. She's too unlikeable and not cute at all compared to this artist's other loli or petite characters from this work and others.

Dex-chan lover
@3ds1234 yeah, putting aside the fact that I'm not a fan of loli characters, even her personality is bad and she us the one who treat the protagonist the worst. I really fail to see a single reason why he should be so attracted to her. As you said, the mangaka's other works are infinitely better.

You know, there comes a time where your manga turns into blatant pedophilia, and you have to say, rot in hell author. Done.

What's with the sudden hate? This manga was already a pedophile themed manga from the very first beginning. Don't give me an excuse about the "age". This chapter just means that the author is living up to the manga's theme, about lolis. Should've stopped waaaay earlier if you never like this kind of thing

Though if you come to only hate then feel free to do so

Dex-chan lover
Why did the author suddenly add new but useless characters this late into the story? Literally pointless. Okusama seitokaichou is 10000000000000x better than this.

Dex-chan lover
How do we have a chapter where one of the best, most likable characters is basically given a send off, and then not two seconds later, we get a shitty loli no one asked for that only exists because the author gave a shitty personality to the heroine?

I miss Prez...

Users who are viewing this thread