Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou - Vol. 9 Ch. 66 - You're important to me

cas

Curse this rotten world, where tsundere washing board triumphs over big tiddy glasses gf

There is a lot of female characters in this manga, but the worst of all is Hayamine. Worst by a good amount.

Dex-chan lover
Completely agree. So far I can't think of a single reason to pick Hayamine over any of the other girls.

Dex-chan lover
In most harem, side girl is the best girl while main girl, especially tsundere one remains as worst girl. This series is no exception to it.

Mc could settle down right now with either: A girl who is smart (class rep level) with a great body and who loves him, or a girl who is popular (idol level) with a great body and who loves him. But he chooses the girl who is neither smart, nor has a great body, nor shows any affection towards him. What a loser...

Class rep is the best choice in my opinion she really does seem to care a lot for Hirose but as for hayamine I'm kinda getting tired of her I "hate" you personality at this point I'd prefer the author give class rep Hirose simply to teach hayamine a lesson about making your choices instead of letting her get away with the ways she's acting

FMC should have been dumped the minute she agreed to do nude photos with the other guy. But honestly I despise the MC as well. The only likable person is class rep. I wonder sometimes why it’s hard for authors to make likable MCs.

@U235 Took the words out of my month. Thank you, I couldn't express my opinion as good as you just did.

To be fair though, class rep is such a good girl, she deserves a much better man.

Double-page supporter
I remember a time, years ago, when I actually liked this manga.

Then there was a long period during which I only sort of tolerated it, but kept reading it in large part just because I like class rep so much. I'd see that a chapter was going to feature her, and go into it excited, and come out of it satisfied.

At this point, I can barely even work up enthusiasm for a class rep chapter, and much though I like her, it's still not enough to make up for how much I've grown to actively hate so many of the other characters, and most notably Hayamine.

But I keep on reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna add to the chorus in disliking Hayamine. I'd probably like her better if she would've gotten better as a character after the hot springs trip, but she's been permanently stuck in the tsun-gear ever since and it's made her very insufferable.

@Bakaman let's be honest, even Hayamine deserves a better man. But what can we do... It's a typical Romcom where wonderful women are inexplicably attracted to some pathetic mc. Well, at least it gives hope to all those plain guys who think they can score nines and tens lol.

I got the ending spoiled to me like a long ass time ago (maybe it's nearly 1-2 years ago). Not going to spoil it here but
I didn't like it then. I guess I was hoping they'll fuck or something eventually idk, but these recent developments made me understand why the ending is the shithousery it'll be

Power Uploader
@TurkeyHunter
While unspecified, it's easy to guess that Kanokagi unfortunately got axed at the very end of Vol.9, leaving us with a super rushed ending, in like 2 chapters. Just like with Okusama, Yumi sensei has planned a longer run but ended up being forced to close the book, so yeah.

Aggregator gang
this manga had it's good moments, but in the end it was just a generic time waster. oh and hayamine is the author's self-insert, that's the reason for why it's bad.

Users who are viewing this thread