Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou

Dex-chan lover
Manga ended gods know when, but there is still 26 untranslated chapters. i guess, the story repeats itself, and as Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! translation was dropped, so does this manga, and we will never know whole story. shame, its sad

Dex-chan lover
@Mii-kun great news, already cant wait! 😁
thx guys! you are a saviors. maybe after you could finish "Oku-sama ga Seito Kaichou!" - its sad that it is second manga from Nakata Yumi, that has been dropped nearly at the end 😭 (dreams dreams but i really hope to read the ending of the "Oku-sama ga Seito Kaichou!" one day)

Group Leader
@Jmann Hey there, we are currently not planing on taking anything after that. But Okusama ga Seito Kaichou is still ongoing with SquigglesJP. Currently she just focuses on the Extra chapters, it'll propably resume to normal chapters pretty soonish.

Dex-chan lover
@Mii-kun Hope you right, but its been 5 months since last chapter update, so it seems that translation was dropped to me

Dex-chan lover
honestly the whole thing with the teacher dude is just kinda killing this for me... i just dont CARE about the teacher guy, he's kinda boring to me tbh

Fed-Kun's army
Yea this teacher ark has totally killed it for me. Gives a creeper vibe to everything

Teacher ark is such a fuckin drag if this doesnt get better soon im just going to drop this shit.

This is completed? What? I'm confused... This is such a good manga I wish I could read more...

Group Leader
The manga in itself has finished publication in Japan. But the scanlation isnt yet finished, we are currently meeting a few shortages in our group (mainly TL).

This stuff with akai is pretty edgy... Right on the tip of some irl problems people should be more aware of.

wow that teacher guy is beyond annoying in a story like this. I don't really know what the mangaka could be thinking. I'm pretty sure this is the kind of stuff that would put off readers if they keep pushing someone like him this much like they have been doing the past few chapters.

Power Uploader
@Justpoffo Translation is done, it's the editing (clean/redraw) that's heavy and hold back our progress. However we've managed to sort it out recently so hopefully we'll be able to release faster.

Users who are viewing this thread