Kanojo no Sore ni Yarareteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
Ah yes. Unreasonably detailed, well produced sex scenes. Literally every second show on Netflix has at least one these days. I can't even watch anything with my friends anymore because it's so awkward.
Fr I dropped Peaky Blinders because at season 3 I think, they have sex scene in every episode I watched. It's becoming disturbing for me.

Supporter
...but what about Michael? You're just going to forget about him that soon and take Henry? That guy's an absolute dunce!

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'd expect the author would write some character growth into the MC. His internal monologue is still in line with his reactions in chapter 1...

Then again their reaction to the love scene in the film feels like comedic self-awareness, since this entire manga is just boiling down to "service scene for entertainment".
It's always been a fan-service rom com... you new here?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I sometimes feel like his internal monologue is actually getting worse. I really hope there's some growth there soon because even tho I like drawn out romance there still needs to some hint to it actually progressing.

For me these two still give off the same vibe as they did in the first chapter, which to be fair is the vibe of two people who are trying not to make it too obvious that they want to bang but still, I just think a bit of progress would be nice. Which is exactly why I really disliked him turning down the shared umbrella in the previous chapter.
not everyone wants to bang like you, you guys always have your heads in the gutter here, whats wrong with you

Dex-chan lover
OH NO HE'S GETTING A BONER

Okay promise that's my last Weiner joke.

At this point I'd expect the author would write some character growth into the MC. His internal monologue is still in line with his reactions in chapter 1...

Then again their reaction to the love scene in the film feels like comedic self-awareness, since this entire manga is just boiling down to "service scene for entertainment".
Yeah I like the concept of it, but I’m getting really annoyed by the protagonist. He’s such an ass to her in his internal monologue, and I was really hoping he’d have grown up a bit by now.

Users who are viewing this thread