Kanojo no Sore ni Yarareteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Well, TBT my logical brain keeps reminding me that having abs THAT defined while having boobs THAT big is only possible in fiction because real life and/or human anatomy doesn't work like that.

My gutter brain on the other hand keeps telling my logical brain to shut the fuck up because I'm ruining the fantasy.

Supporter
These faces, I swear...

Screenshot_20230325-1334062.png

from personal experience, most track and field girls are fuckin crazy. I’m also not judging y’all based on this fact

Dex-chan lover
What does page 9 mean @SquigglesJP? The doors to forgiven? Should it be forgiveness?

It seems Natsuki is lucky during that day-off. Not only did she get coffee, she got to go home with a friend! For Tamiya, he got to see Natsuki's abs again. Will they keep going home together now? I sure hope so.

Dex-chan lover
Abs. Abs. Abs. Can't stop looking at those Abs.:p
When is he going to stop trying to resist her? She wants him.

Dex-chan lover
I swear she is a stalker, and she has been from the very start using the club rest as an excuse to get closer to him.
I'm convinced at this point she's a yandere and were about to get more of that lol. Glad for once a series has 2 people into each other actually going for it instead of pussyfooting around for like 50 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the developments and English version of the title makes me wonder, who's addicted to whom at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
I agree. Though my question is did she catch the feels after hiding out in the club room or did she hide out in the club room to get closer to him?
Good question, with how she is acting it wouldn't be surprising that her ending up in the club room was her plan from the beginning.

As much as I love stories where the couple slowly grows closer it would really fit if she had a crush on him before with how she is acting

Group Leader
It's almost as if the author has a rule to always show her abs no matter what outfit she wears. :pepehmm:

Why have a t-shirt tied up? Why not just give her a crop top? Some of the clothing choices are... strange :notlikethis:
That's why I'm saying. I thought it was a crop top shirt, then I saw a ball sticking out to the side...

Users who are viewing this thread