Kanojo no Sore ni Yarareteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Group Leader
I hope he gets wet dreams at night.

Wtf is this flair "Double page supporter"
I've never read any manga in Double page orientation
What does my flair mean? How'd it get there? I never did that.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
The near-impossible dream of a girl having both enormous, soft booba (requiring at least a moderate degree of body fat), and extremely defined, chiseled abs (requiring very little body fat) is a trope I am always willing to handwave and accept. :glee:

(For context: IRL, a lady with that degree of ab-age would have likely already lost a cup size or more due to being extra lean. Assuming she had good genetics and naturally beeg bazongas, Natsuki could have that cup size with those abs, but they would be extremely firm and not pillowy-soft as shown in a previous chapter.)

Dex-chan lover
MC: faceplants to Natsuki's abs
Me:

fetchimage

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely based of her not to overthink it. In other mangas he would get slap despite having no control over it and waking up gasping in fear

Dex-chan lover
Horny Jail is gonna get some new inmates
Wait why would you not want to enjoy the debates of great culture by people with opinions that can only be described as based? With abs built like corn on the cob there is a whole presentation and discussion of recipes to discuss like steamed plain, adding butter salt and pepper or toasted with elote style sauce to discuss for best enjoyment.

Users who are viewing this thread