Kanojo no Sore ni Yarareteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Friend recognizes it immediately from a glimpse of the cover.
Relates to MC and sees him as Vermin.
Realizes friend is vermin as well.
P-pro...fit?

Dex-chan lover
Did...did the author just mock his own fans and critics?

"I know it's not realistic, but you're buying it anyway so why should I stop?"
Yes, yes he did. But we're reading it for free so ... I don't know, profit?

I'm still saying that someone with abs THAT defined normally will not have boobs that size. But it is ALL fiction and no friction so I'mma suspend my disbelief and see where this goes. Looks like its going to shit with the friend lesbian crush trope but the author may turn it around.

Man... i was enjoying this manga so much, was praying to God to not have any of these super annoying romcom tropes, but it's too late isn't it? MC also done messed up 💀, I'm such a fool for believing it would be any different :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Nice to know you, MC person. Now ... please excuse me
run-away-im-out.gif

Dex-chan lover
Dude, if you have something that you'd be embarrassed about, then put it in your bag. It's common sense

Dex-chan lover
Has anyone on the scan team played Ryza 3? If so, what did you think of the game?
I can answer that. I recently finished it. Like last week? Here are my thoughts: the alchemy system is roughly the same as 1&2, but new weapon tiers unlock via the skill tree. With enough grinding and wise investment of your SP, it's possible to unlock the whole skill tree rather early, which makes the rest of the game a joke as you can make max quality items early on. There is no notable spike in difficulty, from what I could tell. I played on Hard and then switched to Very Hard (which is the max you can do on your first playthrough) and steamrolled the game with my max quality and best traits bombs and gears. I never had a game over. Using the keys and getting better ones helps a lot.

Overall, it's a rather easy game. I'd play it if you want closure from playing Ryza 1 & 2. Graphics are cute as usual. Good moments in the story. I do also feel like some palette swaps for the enemies are lazy, but meh. Achievement-wise, it wasn't very hard to get everything done. All in all, I played 171 hours.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, worst character just got introduced. I hate characters like that whose sole purpose is to get in-between the main couple. And she looks semi-yandere too.

Power Uploader
Has anyone on the scan team played Ryza 3? If so, what did you think of the game?
what phil777 said. If you're looking for a more challenging alchemy system, Atelier Sophie 2 is my go. I've only recently dip my finger into the Atelier series so I don't know what the others have to offer ( only experienced Ryza 1,2, and 3 along with Sophie 2 ).
In my opinion, I enjoy the laid back chill synthesis!

Aggregator gang
Well boys... We have reached the clichè romcom scenario where femc's friend is overprotective and misunderstandings and shit.

This will determine wether I will drop this or not coz the only thing this manga can offer on the table is abs and tits...

Dex-chan lover
I would like an omake with the Track Field Maidens edition he just bought

Users who are viewing this thread