Kanojo no Sore ni Yarareteru

Double-page supporter
I mean. It’s a manga.

Imagine a balancing scale with one side being a romcom manga and the other side being an ecchi manga.
People like myself who’ve been into this for the romcom aspect have stuck around even with all the suggestiveness because there’s still a romcom in there and it’s been a decent balancing act so far.

Now imagine another scale where it’s vanilla suggestiveness on one side and full blown fetishistic freakiness on the other. The more chapters we get, the hornier (and weirder) the manga, the protagonist, and the author get.
I’m not talking standard fetishes either. I’m talking licking the floor because a girl sweat on it level fetishes.

I’m gonna have to drop it. It’s not bad, but recent chapters are just showing it’s increasingly not for me (and probably other readers who came for the romcom aspect).

Leaving this here as a sort of review/heads up for future readers.

Dex-chan lover
I’ll leave a review of sorts

There’s no comedy, no romance, no drama, no character development, no…anything

It’s just “omg look at her sweaty abs!!!!” horny posting every single chapter. You can go ahead and skip bro

MC is ruining this one. Like he's building no real chemistry with her, barely talks or engages, just stares and fetishsizes her all chapter and he has zero good qualities

Fed-Kun's army
In the world of manga, you live as a trashy long series, or you die as an axed manga. This one is definitely axed. Very unfortunate since it has so much potential

Dex-chan lover
Great manga, shit ending. Clearly has been axed and they still couldn't find the balls to end it right.

I was looking for an ending more romantic there not that cheap ambiguous friendship like's mouv

Yeah, this manga ends without a proper conclusion, although there is some subtext stuff going on. Sadly, it's not enough, it's not a satisfying ending at all, which is a shame.
Also, I wish there would've been more depth to the characters and the fetish. The execution of this manga seems a bit too one-dimensional in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread