Kanojo no Tomodachi - Vol. 3 Ch. 54

Aggregator gang
He's just going to regret it the moment he sees her with another man

Group Leader
Yea, after 3 months of nothing the moment someone else steps to pick up your slack, you coincidentally start translating again.
I just realize this. Check out the last line in the credits page.
JPkawGZ.png

We are being trolled lol.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah uploading actual translation instead of sniping ESL patreon beggers is trolling hurr durr.

Aggregator gang
He finally manned up and took responsibility for being a cheater. He confessed his affair with his girl-friend and even decided to end things with his mistress all together. Mad respect.
except, manning up in this case would mean taking responsibility for both of the girls and making them both happy.

the confession was pointless since Kaori knew about the "trysts" from the start. she gave her okay, and even encouraged Tomoko to doing it, since Kaori felt like she's the cheater for trying to steal MC from her friend who had liked him for longer.

right now, literally the only way everyone can be happy is if they're all in a relationship together, and MC is only making things worse, trying to pose as a "good guy" and tearing the group apart..

Dex-chan lover
except, manning up in this case would mean taking responsibility for both of the girls and making them both happy.

the confession was pointless since Kaori knew about the "trysts" from the start. she gave her okay, and even encouraged Tomoko to doing it, since Kaori felt like she's the cheater for trying to steal MC from her friend who had liked him for longer.

right now, literally the only way everyone can be happy is if they're all in a relationship together, and MC is only making things worse, trying to pose as a "good guy" and tearing the group apart..
I agree with you on basically every point except that kaori had liked him for about a year before yoshioka transferred in, and then his whole family died, and then the day she was planning to confess she caught him halfway through a window. that was a few days before yoshioka took notice of him, so all she was saying was “sorry i confessed to this dude even though i knew you liked him”. She’s got seniority, she’s just nice like that.

Users who are viewing this thread