Kanojo no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
Wondering if the Mangaka is going for a

Ménage à Trois :finnawoke: Conclusion/Endgame

Like if this was only Prologue and we are in fact going All In on Post High School stuff then one would think it would be trending down to more DEGEN Scenarios?

Dex-chan lover
Now that this long "prologue" is over, we wait for the serie to resume again and see what the author is going to cook lmao (tho probably won't return until next year, with it being on break since early nov)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Despite how this arc ended, I firmly believe things will go back to the status quo especially when Kaori starts her idol career. I wait for the return of this manga since I'm already far too invested in this trainwreck. Thanks for the translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
End of first cycle. Maybe it'll happen again with the roles switched around. Maybe a third girl will get introduced!
We shall see.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i see that it will be a weird harem ending, both girls are friends they will share him, he will reach tje conclusion that he needs both of them too

Fed-Kun's army
I'm thinking the story is about to end. They went from happy couple to breaking up rather quickly, almost like the manga got axed.
The author said he’s about to start his next series which is why he’s taking a break, it’s not axed

Users who are viewing this thread