Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 283 - Kazuya

Dex-chan lover
"Not even a single part of Mizuhara is mine yet"
yoda-that-is-why-you-fail.gif

LMAO

Aggregator gang
I never thought I would see the Peter Principle referenced in a manga, yet here we are...

...sadly, that was the most interesting part of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
You can fall in love again, if you give yourself a chance. But you chose to wrap this chain and anchor called Chizuru around your neck, so no one else is to blame.

As a true strong FMC said "No fate we make but our own."

Double-page supporter
I read only 3 pages of this chapter lol, every page that has Kazuya with a text I'll just skip it, and cool enough I still got the content which is "I love Chizuru so much" and Mini is going to make them play twister lol

Dex-chan lover
I read only 3 pages of this chapter lol, every page that has Kazuya with a text I'll just skip it, and cool enough I still got the content which is "I love Chizuru so much" and Mini is going to make them play twister lol
I CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE:

KAZUCUCK, MINI, AND CHIZURU PLAY TWISTER
KAZUCUCK TOUCHES CHIZURU
KAZUCUCK SPAZZES OUT AND THINKS THAT SHE WANTS TO BANG HIM

THE END

Dex-chan lover
I wonder sometimes if this is actually a CIA blacksite torture tactic experiment. Or if the author just absolutely hates us, refuses to finish the story and pulls shit off like this. Not even 2 pages in we get hit by fucking kazuya's rock hard schlong, then just when you think its over kishebe hits you with some weird factoid. I'm actually still reading this chapter, on page 9 right now, and I am slightly scared to hit the next page out of the fear of any unknown abject horrors dreamt up by this insane author.

Users who are viewing this thread