Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 283 - Kazuya

Dex-chan lover
I kinda get what the author have been trying to do, this situation, where Mizuhara kinda give him some chance but she's still not his GF, is actually Kazuya's worst state of mind, he grows to love her slightly more everyday while still can't do anything about it, as he already did confess, it's a limbo of half-assed decision Chizuru took and I guess there'd be a catalyst that'd end this situation, as Kazuya would probably never be that thing, and Chizuru herself is unlikely too, so it's gotta be something pretty bad.

Fed-Kun's army
I get what Kazuya is going through, but it's unhealthy to get this obsessed with a woman. I used to 'see' my 'Chizuhara' everywhere for a long time after I got dumped, but not as much as I used to.

Only difference is Kazuya is slightly more lucky to have a slight chance for a happy ending since he's a fictional character and I'm not.

Dex-chan lover
We need to take cuckzuya to the back and put him out of his misery. It's what's best for everyone.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro please just get to an ending, I'm begging you.
Life has no ending. Life doesn't end after a confession or starting to date.
Anything can happen within realm of reality, same with a romcom within it's 'reality'.

Double-page supporter
... Stanford University is in California (USA).

Another poster said it, but Peter Principle, not Peters Law.

The first might mistake on the Author but the second is probably a translation error.

Group Leader
... Stanford University is in California (USA).

Another poster said it, but Peter Principle, not Peters Law.

The first might mistake on the Author but the second is probably a translation error.
As for the Stanford University that's how Reiji put it on the dialogue plus it's told on the context of Kazuya's friend saying it so you can't probably rely 100% on what he says.

"ピーターの/法則" Peter's Law from within the raw dialogue (法則 meaning law/rule),
I am not really aware of this law/principle so I just left it as "law".

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the scans, all the courage to you for keeping up with this garbage.

Fuck Kazuya, seriously I’ve never disliked a character this much. The author has been putting out garbage. Why are we still here?

I don't even read the texts anymore I just see the images
Waiting for this shit to end soon

We need three good psychiatrists here. One for the protagonist, one for the author and one for me as I keep reading this stupid manga

Dex-chan lover
I thought I'd check in on this dumpsterfire and the first thing I see is a confession.
Jebaited. How dare you author.

Users who are viewing this thread