Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 287 - The Girlfriend And Her Friend (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Mini is facing the wrong direction at the last page. Turn around 180 degrees at that height.

In my opinion Kazuya was really an pain at the start but it's more on Chizuru side now, she's being a dick for no reason, just say no and end the series instead of makes him have expectations.

This serie is a pain.

Double-page supporter
This chapter is extremely important. Not for the plot, oh god no! It's because it provides further proof, on the first page, that Reiji isn't planning shit! His foresight into his own story is, maybe, two arcs into the future with a vague sense of what the end looks like. Probably not even that, I bet he goes arc by arc. How else would he fit ChatGPT in a story that started years ago?

Now, I'm going to admit that this argument is ridiculous, you can sneak in cameos and stuff even in rigorously planned out stories. But this isn't a well written story, this is Kanokari.

Dex-chan lover
I want Umi to fuck over Kazuya so bad, I want him to destroy Kazuya's life, I want him to take Mizuhara away from him. I want him to destroy him socially and mentally. That would be fun, I guess.
God damn Bocchi, who hurt you? But that would be a VERY satisfying plot twist ngl

Dex-chan lover
The story is hung up because the author is on some weapons grade copium that they can turn this around to their original vision. The writer keeps on trying to nudge the story around to a direction they want, when the fact of the matter is they're operating a paddleless ship on flowing river. The most logical arc conclusion for them to have is for chizuru to be put on a bus to america, and kazuya's massive depression arc (which wait a second they already did this but then undid any major stuff). If he magically ends up with someone it should be sumi since their dates shows that he actually doesn't always function as a dumb fuck around women.

In my opinion Kazuya was really an pain at the start but it's more on Chizuru side now, she's being a dick for no reason, just say no and end the series instead of makes him have expectations.

This serie is a pain.
it's more on chizuru side now
the ball's in her court and she's... idek. she's not saying no, but she's not saying yes either. kazuha is remarkably patient about her...

Fed-Kun's army
the ball's in her court and she's... idek. she's not saying no, but she's not saying yes either. kazuha is remarkably patient about her...
It's torture to see him like this if he were a real human being too, but it's still somewhat relatable and realistic.
I knew a girl in high school who had a long time crush for a guy slightly older than her and looking back, it was also painful to watch as she hoped that he'd like her back eventually. I think they dated over time and all, but I have no idea how long it lasted etc.

It's torture to see him like this if he were a real human being too, but it's still somewhat relatable and realistic.
I knew a girl in high school who had a long time crush for a guy slightly older than her and looking back, it was also painful to watch as she hoped that he'd like her back eventually. I think they dated over time and all, but I have no idea how long it lasted etc.
that reminds me, I recently got ghosted by someone I was in a long distance relationship with- I thought they were just offline, so I waited 2 years for them... just to end up finding out they intentionally ghosted me
that might've hit harder if I missed any opportunities or w/e during that period but... unlike kazuha, I'm not surrounded by women, so life just went on as normal

Wait when did we find out that Umi was a Twitter thirst trap again? And is he related to Mami somehow or am I just crazy?

Users who are viewing this thread