Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 290 - Outing With The Girlfriend (1)

Dex-chan lover
And here comes 10 chapters of date, with 3 pages each dedicated to Kazuya thinking that Chizuru looks beautiful, followed by another 5 pages of an internal monologue of Kazuya thinking that she is too good for him (she is) and the last pages (with a double page on the penultimate page) about Chizuru saying that he's not that bad or at least doing something normal with sparkles and Kazuya blushing

Dex-chan lover
Somebody else wrote this. Not me. It's the ending of the manga.
Not gonna lie, that would really make for a great conclusion. Just almost enough to redeem what the manga lost in the last few chapters.

This manga can reach that story and actually deliver this even better, with the double page spread shots that we have seen from time to time.
But in the end, it's all in Reiji's hand so I won't put my hope any high in the first place

Dex-chan lover
Night and day compared to here than over at reddit. I think Reji runs all of those accounts that are slobbering all over this like it's some masterpiece and not a flaming pile of human vomit it is.

My 14 year old nephew acts more grown-up with his girlfriend than this college aged numbskull.

So. I havent read this in about 100 chaps... seems he is still insanely anxious and doubts himself like crazy. Sad to see our boy.. who am i kidding this MC dont deserve to be called 'our boy'.. sigh anyways, sad to see him barely if at all improve from who he was 100 chaps ago. Just gonna unfollow this mess of a manga

Dex-chan lover
Just let him get cucked already please. It's literally stalling tactics. After 200+ chapters I should have realized long ago the Mangaka is psychologically broken. This series is simply a brain dump of how they believe emotional life occurs (pro tip - it's nothing like this dumpster fire).

Dex-chan lover
What a manchild. This slop sold 11 million copies? There are people who defend this manga?

Double-page supporter
Some good progress. We are finally getting somewhere.

__ame_chan_needy_girl_overdose_drawn_by_orristerioso__76e4a0acd3ac2bf51cc370216c8e6a39.png

Dex-chan lover
Kazuya every chapter:- Uuuooogh, Mizuhara. 😭😭😭😭😭 I can't take it anymore, Your armpits😭😭😭 sniff sniff sniff... Mizuhara's face😭😭😭😭 bukkake😭😭😭 I'm getting hard, Uuuuooooooggghhh.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY F**KING SH*T

I just realized something. Kazucuck (ie the focus of 3 panels near the end) was a general shot her skirt, her earrings, and her hand bag.

For f**king once, Kazucuck eye's weren't aimed at her breasts, her butt and or up her skirt.

I'm honestly floored.

Supporter
He is evolving... We will finally stop getting pages of internal monolgue
I've pointed this out before but, as we saw in the practice date from Sumi's POV in her title, Kaz without the constant internal freak-outs is one helluva chad and I wish we got the occasional breather from that crap and saw him the way everyone else in the narrative actually sees him.

Users who are viewing this thread