Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The chick annoys me the mc annoys me his friends annoys me even the fucking dying grandma annoys me fuck this shit
Now listen here, you little shit. You can say what you want to about the male and female leads for this story, but both grandmas are actually the best. This isn't an opinion, it's pure fuckin' objective fact with no room for disagreement. It'd be spoilers to get into why now, but if you kept reading this past chapter 2 at all, I bet you came to regret your incredibly poorly made decision about talkin' any smack about whichever grandma you meant (probably the true "best girl of the entire series" grandma, considering the other one has even less screen time so far).

I'm embarrassed to share a commenting platform with you.

god im reading the manga from the beginning after having watched the anime and it made me remember how much i hate chizuru. self-centered, narcissistic, blames everything on kazuya. he even tried to admit that it was a lie, and you stopped him. you’re in the wrong too. you’re running away too. why do people like chizuru?

Fed-Kun's army
and it only gets worse but you know who am i to judge 😃

Kazuya wasnt acting that bad this chapter so i found it way easier to read. i doubt this will be the case for the next ones though, sadly.

@squashua15

Idk either.
She is the worst one to me.
Expensive, and Bitchy. Doesnt like the guy at all.

These are the same people that hate the girls that love MC.
I really dont understand these people here.

Double-page supporter
re reading this is kinda painful. im invested in the later chapters but I forgot how much of a drag the beginning of this manga is.

Double-page supporter
*two people who want nothing to do with eachother*

the world: no, no i don't think you will

Users who are viewing this thread