Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Idk, I think I'm dropping this one. They're both being stupid. Could have just had everything cleared up, them getting to know each other as neighbors, and change the main struggle to whatever it is that makes her say she absolutely cant quit her job.

Also what the heck? Why is she rail-roaded into this one job? She isnt getting pressured by a member of management cause she's afraid they'd fire her and if they wanted her that badly they wouldn't fire her.

If anything I think it would be how much it pays and she needs to help pay for her grandmother's bills? In which case why the is a college student having to do that? Are her parents dead? How does healthcare work in Japan? Why isnt she a streamer so she can suck money from thousands of simps at a time instead of just one at a time?

Dex-chan lover
I bet the comment section of this manga will be full of salty people still reading a manga they hate.

Well, i will still read this, i am liking this.

Banned
I bet the comment section of this manga will be fully of self righteous morons talking shit about justly disappointed people still reading a manga that lets them down.

Well, I will still read this, I am not liking this.

ahh here it is. I thought it was going fine until now... Just have to keep on reading, the character development over 100 chapters later has to be worth it, right? RIGHT?

Fed-Kun's army
this problem easily could have been fixed already if chizuru just let kazuya tell his and her grandma that they were breaking up or something back at the hospital. and if chizuru hadn't walked back in right then at his apartment, then the problem could have been fixed there, too. then they could have proceeded like how any normal romcom would have. but no lets make the problem worse

the end about the grandpa catching Kazuya and Mizuhara redhanded was interesting. that also was not adapted in the anime so im looking forward to as to how that is going to develop.

hm didn't see those last panels adopted into the anime, the development of the grandpa will be interesting indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread