Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - The Girlfriend and the Dream Date 4

Dex-chan lover
Why exactly would you avoid touching her? I just don't understand boys these days.

Double-page supporter
That's like the fifth week without any development

Fed-Kun's army
I just want them to be together already. My heart cant take this. ima die soon.

Group Leader
This is funny how people tend to hate this manga, but this is just incredibly and annoyingly realistic. That's actually how would things turn out if you'd be someone of the type of the MC. you don't like his personnality but that's just how most of us would react if we were in his situation.
Taking for exemple the kiss asked by the photo booth, that's obvious that a girl wouldn't just kiss you out of the blue if she doesn't have that level of feeling.
As for him acting all sulking and depreciating himself, not having an ounce of self esteem is just the way most people react when they have his level of self confidence.

In any case, I enjoy to redraw it and even knowing that we won't see them cross the line of actual romance soon enough I still enjoy this series and I know that the day we'll reach this goal that'll be awesome.

Aggregator gang
This manga really trying to promoted rental girlfriend. By using Kazuya as the customer PoV, rental girlfriend marketshare goes wider and more influencing at university level. Right now, some of couples were a rental one, and are hardly to be tell apart from real girlfriend. This is Kazuya report regarding rental girlfriend, and signing out. May another MC finds himself in a better settings

cringy as fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, mami still waiting for yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Group Leader
kazuya really needs to open the door and jump to his death. everyone will be happy and mizuhara won't be stuck with this shit "male".

Dex-chan lover
This manga was much, much better when he wasn't so head over heels for Mizuhara.

Users who are viewing this thread