Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 2

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully she's had enough of his bullshit. Time to come clean and the only one with the balls to do it are the girls. (Has he even gone with her to visit her own family without his being there yet?)

Dex-chan lover
I can only count on grandma's twitter to inevitably inform Mami that all these rental girlfriends are invading "her" ex, causing the inevitable arMamigeddon.

Fed-Kun's army
you know am freaking fed up with this no balls having protagonist cunt, temporary or not, he acknowledges Ruka is his 'real' girlfriend, she's actually trying while he just leds her around and instead of manning up and telling Ruka, that they ain't a couple, he continues his dumbass game, he continues to do shit that should of gotten him dumped a while ago, this balless sack of shit, atleast a dozen chapters back was going to atleast 'try' with Ruka and instead because of 'drama' reasons side tracked the entire confession and chased a rental girlfriend, mind you this dickless being masquerading as a man can't say no, can't speak for himself, refuses to make a solid decisions and constantly acts like he's in middle school while being a grown ass motherfucker. Like every single character development he's had, has been removed and put back then removed, every other chapter, yes I'll continue to read this garbage, just to see if Ruka gets fed up of him or he finally developed character that has been there since chapter one, but the author refuses to advance on.

Group Leader
I love how even his family bashes Kazuya.

I hate Ruka chapters. Everything that comes out of her mouth reads like pure garbage. That girl gives me a headache, and I don't even have to deal with her stupidity. Clingy little kid much? Not even cute, Che.

Aggregator gang
Can Ruka really not see that he has no interest in her? Does she really think that pushing herself into his life so aggressively will make him like her? she fell for the dude in one day, and is now obsessing over him like some psycho. Just give it up and leave already.

Double-page supporter
I'm really impressed with how long the group translating this has stuck with it. It must be infuriating looking at this moron's face for an extended period of time, not to mention the generally stupid story.

Double-page supporter
Day 561: Mami is still hiding

:((

I hope she will come in like a wrecking ball :))

Users who are viewing this thread